Very important! I say this a lot, but seriously, please read!

Okay thank you for clicking. Please read the whole thing. Sorry this isn't an update, one will be coming soon.

Alright! *claps hands enthusiastically* So... I'm slipping away from the Aphmau fandom. Recent events (pretty much all of the Estorra series) have caused me to lose interest in
Jess-sama's work.

Don't get me wrong, I still love her and I know she takes lots of time to work on MCD and whatever other side series, but I just haven't had much motivation to watch season 3 or the other side series. It's not like anime fandoms are "taking me" or anything... I don't really know.

However, I still have plans to finish this series and my Travlyn fanfic. Once that is done, I'll probably become more of an anime account. These books won't be taken down or anything, I just won't write anymore MCD fanfictions. I'm prepared to lose followers for this.

Basically, I watched the first episode of MCD S3. Honestly, I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected, but I can see the immense amount of heart and soul poured into the series—if you compare it to the first episode of S1 or even S2, there's a huge difference in the amount of work put into it. Jess-sama's team works hard, and I salute her.

I hope you understand. I'm sorry about this, but it's the truth. I've lost interest in MCD and Jess-sama's work. I apologize, but I will be finishing up TRmS with a bang! :D

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

xxx,
vylad

Edit as of August 20th, 2017: I actually am currently working on a few more MCD/Aphmau themed fanfics. Stay tuned~!