Bad mood

Hi guys so this is my first ever story and I would love to hear what you think and get some constructive criticism. I would appreciate it if you please read all of my a/n I'll try to keep them as short as possible. Thx, Maia (pronounced My-a)

Marinette wakes up with a start "Honey it's time to start getting ready for school." shouts her mother from beneath the trapdoor. Marinette drags herself from under the covers but in her attempt to get out of her loft bed her foot gets caught in the blankets and she falls and hits the ground below. "Honey are you okay?" exclaims her mother worriedly. "Yeah, just one of my shirts fell on the ground." Marinette says already in a bad mood. "That sounded a lot heavier than a shirt dear". "I was in it when it fell.", Marinette yells back rubbing her eyes to try and wake up a bit more. Tiki flies up to her in concern, it's not like Marinette to be sarcastic, "Are you ok Marinette?". "I'm fine Tikki just tired from last night's patrol." Marinette says sadly she hadn't been getting enough sleep recently because there had been more akuma attacks and Chat and her had decided to patrol a wider area than usual at the moment while more people were being akumatised. Marinette walked towards her clock to check the time, "I'VE ONLY GOT TEN MINUTES!" She yells panicked. Marinette sprints around her room searching for something to wear. Once she has gotten ready she runs down stairs and says goodbye to her parents before dashing out the door and across the road to school.

"Where were you girl I was beginning to think you weren't coming." Alya asks as her friends slips into the seat beside her trying not to be noticed by the teacher. "I woke up late that's all no need to panic, geez." Marinette explains. Alya looks at her friend in surprise but let's it go and instead teases her by asking," Were you dreaming about Adrien?" " No!" She exclaims a bit too loudly which causes a few people to turn their heads, not Adrien luckily who appears to be asleep. 'I wonder why he's so tired' Marinette thinks, but turns her attention back to the teacher presuming he has been busy with photoshoots recently.

Now class was over and Marinette and Alya begin to pack up. "So?" Alya asks. "So what?" Marinette replies confused. "Were you dreaming about Adrien?" Alya says exasperated. "Ssshhhh someone mi-" Marinette begins before being interrupted by Adrien himself who happens to have woken up at that exact moment, "What about me?" "Alya." Marinette hisses panicked. "We were just wondering why you were sleeping during class, have you been doing to many photoshoots lately?" Alya lies winking at Marinette. "Ahhhh yeah I've had to many photoshoots lately, yep that's why I'm tired I promised Nino I'd meet him at the lockers gotta go, bye." Adrien babbles before waving and walking very quickly out of the door. Alya and Marinette share a perplexed look and finally Alya says "Well that was weird.". "Tell me about it." Marinette replies equally confused.

Suddenly they both hear screams, instantly Alya pulls out her phone and runs towards the action shouting something about not wanting to miss a moment of Ladynoir, whatever that is. "Aggggghhhh duty calls Tikki on today of all days I am not, in the mood. Tikki spots on!" She exclaims and transforms into Ladybug.

oooOOOooo

Chat Noir propels himself off building after building with his staff towards the sounds of panic. Once he reaches the akuma he surveys the area searching for Ladybug who hasn't seemed to have arrived yet. He studies the new akuma who is yelling "I am Humiliator and I will have my revenge on the people at school who laughed at my class presentation." "Boo" someone whispers in Chat's ear. Turning quickly Chat grabs both the persons arms and holds them above their head while pressing them to the nearest chimney. He looks up to sees those blue bell eyes he fell in love with and realises who he has captured, "I'm so sorry m'lady, I didn't realise it was you." He apologises. "That's fine. But you can get off my now you stupid cat." says Ladybug annoyed as Chat noir finally lets go with a hurt expression, but Ladybug didn't notice as she was too busy looking over the akuma attack. "M'lady if I-" " No time for apologies just use your cataclysm to destroy his palm card so I can leave" She says short-temperedly. A confused and sad Chat sneaked up behind Humiliator and swiped at the cards destroying them. Ladybug swung her yoyo and caught the akuma as it was realised from the item. "Bye,bye little akuma." she whispered before yelling, "Miraculous Ladybug!" After everything was back to normal she started to run in the direction of her house. "Wait, Ladybug! Are you ok you seemed angry today." says Chat concerned. "I'm fine, just not in a great mood today." she explained before leaving without giving a second look. Chat just stood there confused as to why his lady would be so mad. He decides he will call her and tell her he could patrol on his own for the next few days.

Thank you so much for reading the first chapter. I hope you liked it. Bye, Maia xox