He goes to my school?

We walk back into the classroom. We settle next to Alya and Nino. As soon as I've sat down, I pick up the blanket I had been using earlier. I'm still cold and getting drowsy until, a few minutes later Adrien stops the conversation to say, "Hey Marinette you seem cold. Here have my blanket."

"Oh thanks.", I reply as if I had no idea he was going to do this. As he wraps his blanket around me a feel myself become warmer and more alert.

There's nothing much to do except talk or go on our phones so people are quickly getting bored. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. We looks up to see Mr Damocles standing there looking hesitant.

"Yes sir?" I ask.

"Ah sorry to interrupt but some classes don't have any blankets so I'm going to have to ask you to share a blanket in a pair."

Reluctantly I get up and give him one of my blankets.

"Oh Ms Dupain-Cheng this isn't one of the school blankets."

"I know but it's fine I brought extra ones to school today for... a project and I like to share to make sure other people stay warm."

"Thank you! Your contribution is greatly appreciated."

I just nod and go sit down. Everyone already seems to be in pairs, apart from Adrien.

"Hey Adrien can we be partners?", I ask. I'm proud of myself for getting over my nerves. But why aren't I nervous?

"Yeah sure!" He replies opening up his arms so I can get underneath the blanket. We stay like that for a while before we hear a scream.

"Help it's an Akuma!"

"I've got to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

I sprint to the bathroom and transform. When I reach the courtyard it's in chaos. People are running everywhere but can't get out. I spot the akuma hovering over the students, laughing.

"I am Grader! Catch me if you can Ladybug!", she shouted.

I swung my yo-yo, jumping to reach her, as Chat showed up.

"Hello m'lady." He yells as we continue to fight.

For the rest of the battle we don't say much and when it's over we exchange a few words before leaving.

"Good work M'Lady."

"Thanks Chat. Your not too shabby yourself. Wait how did you get in here? It's snowed in?"

"Uh, I go here." , he replies scratching the back of his neck, "What about you."

"I go here too."

We stare at each other in silence before I swing away, towards the bathroom.

Chat goes to my school?