Heart to heart

Hi guys, sorry that my updating has been all over the place but I'm hoping to update every three or four days. I don't know if the titles working but it isn't for me, the title is Heart to heart. Please vote and comment. Thx Maia xox

I'm so confused. After that kiss with Ladybug. It was amazing but I feel like I still like Marinette almost as much as Ladybug. I don't know, I just don't know. Well I'll see when I go over to her house tonight. I'm not really sure how I'm going to do that but I will somehow.

oo Time jump oo

I suck in a shaky breath before knocking on the window. There's no answer. I slowly open the door. There lying on a pink chaste is Marinette. I walk up to her and squat down so I'm at her eye level. I examine her face, she looks beautiful and relaxed in her slumber. I don't want to wake her up but I know I have to check her leg. I tap her shoulder lightly. She scrunches up her nose and curls into a ball. Sooo adorable! I reach forward and shake her arm slightly while whispering, "Marinette. Wake up." She suddenly pulls me down and I fall behind her. When did she become so strong? I try to get up but I'm stuck between the back of the chaste and Marinette body. WAIT Marinette's body. She is hugging me from the front, her head snuggling in the crook of my neck. I start to blush and attempt to remove myself. When I'm halfway through untangling myself Marinette grabs my arm and mumbles, "Chat no." Can she see me or is she dreaming about me? I start to pull a bit more and then she mutters, "Adrien please stay." . I freeze does she know? "I mean Chat agghh I can't choose." I just stare at her shocked, does she like both sides of me? I have now gotten loose from her grip and decide that I need to check her ankle and wake her up. I shake her a bit more violently this time. She wakes up with a start, caught off guard she whips her leg out swiping my legs from under me, I fall towards her but she rolls the way. I land flat on my back on the chaste. Marinette straddles me using one of her hands to push my shoulder down and the other is pulled back ready to punch me when her eyes widen in realisation. "Oh my. Chat I'm so sorry." She apologises frantically. I chuckle and say, sitting up and crossing my legs , "That's fine princess. You've got some moves there." She starts to blush and gets off me. She winces when her foot hits the ground and trips falling into my lap. Her eyes start to water. "What happened Princess. Why is your ankle worse." I ask her cradling her in my arms. Her eyes widen then dart down. "I doesn't matter." She says under her breath. "It does Mari. Was it a person? Did someone do this to you? Whoever it is, I'm gonna kill them." I say starting to get angry. Suddenly Marinette starts laughing her head off "What is it? What did I say?" "I'm sorry I can't tell you. And even if I did you wouldn't understand, it's an inside joke." She says so I let it go. "Anyway can I have look?" I ask. "Sure but I have to warn you it's a bit bruised." Worried, I carefully unwrap the bandages around her ankle with one hand, still cradling her head with the other. I fumble and feel her tense. "I'm sorry did I hurt you?" I ask panicking. She just laughs and replies, "It's fine kitty, I'm fine. Here I'll help you."

ooooOOOoooo

Once we have unwound the bandage from my ankle I feel Chat tense beneath me. "It's not that bad." I start. "Um yeah it is." He replies, "You've got to be more careful." Surprised at his sudden outbreak I stare at him shocked. Seeing my expression he pulls me into a hug holding me against him. He then whispers into my ear, "I'm sorry I just don't want you to get hurt Princess." I start to cry. "What's wrong?" Asks Chat sounding confused. "I don't get it. Why do you care? I'm just a stupid clumsy girl. Why would a superhero like you care about me?" I ask. I look up at Chat and see he looks furious. "Who made you think like this? Was Chloe? I swear if she's bullying you-" "No Chat this isn't anyone's fault. This is me talking not Chloe or anyone else." I stare into his eyes and to my surprise a tear rolls down his cheek. "Chat what's wrong?" I ask. "What do you mean, what's wrong? You talk about yourself as if you don't mean the world to so many people, to me. You're beautiful, smart, creative, adorable, caring, and so many other things." The tears are falling freely now, "You talk about yourself as if your rubbish when there's me who is exactly what you're saying." "Chat you're not-" "Don't tell me 'Chat your perfect the way you are' or 'Chat I'm the one that's bad'. I've heard it enough in my civilian form." "Ok I won't." I say and instead continue hugging him. "Can you promise me one thing though?" "Anything Princess." "Don't-Don't hurt yourself." He looks down at me surprised. "Well you do have the power to." I say gesturing at his gloves. "I promise." After that he binds my ankle again and I drift to sleep in his arms.