Doubt...

Adrien and I walk to my house making small talk. Discussing his modeling and what we have left to do on our project. We have stopped talking about the injury. Mainly because I refuse to talk about it. As we reach my house I realise just what I've signed up for. My parents are going to way overreact when I bring him inside. Oh well what can I do? As soon as the bell rings my mother, who's at the counter, looks up and my father comes out from the kitchen. They see Adrien and exchange a knowing look.

"Hello Marinette. Who's this?" My mother asks faking innocence.

"This is Adrien. We have to finish a project."

"Ok sweetie. You can grab some snack on your way up."

I snatch Adrien's hand and pull him towards the stairs grabbing some cakes on the way, try to avoid any possible snooping from my parents.

Once we are in the safety of my room I allow myself to relax, "So do you want to get started?"

"Sure."

We get to work and are almost finished Adrien says, "So I'll probably come by at seven on Sunday next week."

"What's on Sunday?" I ask confused.

He just stares at me as if I have two heads, "The photoshoot."

"Oh yes. Of course.", I must have forgotten about it in the midst of the worry of Adrien finding out my identity, being super sleepy because of the freezing weather, fighting akuma's while keeping up with school work, "I can't wait."

"It's going to be fun to have someone my own age there." Adrien says.

"Well I won't be posting with you but I'll be behind the camera."

"Yes...of course."

We finish our project and Adrien is about to leave when the unavoidable small talk with my parents begins.

"So Adrien it's you that is modelling our daughter's designs?" Papa says.

"Yes. They are amazing." Adrien replies politely.

"I know and I hope the people who see these photos think so too."

"I'm sure they will."

"You sure better model the best you have ever modeled in your life son." Papa says suddenly becoming slightly threatening.

"Ahh I will sir." Adrien stutters taken aback.

"Oh please call me Tom."

"Ok well Adrien has to go. Come on Adrien I'll show you to the door." I interrupt.

When we reach the door I pull us both outside, "Sorry about that."

ooooOOOoooo

"That's ok. I get it, I mean this is a big deal he doesn't want me messing it up for you." I say panicking inside. I hope I do a good job. I'm sure I'll do fine and Mari will be there so it will be a lot easier to smile.

"I'm sure you'll do amazing. See you tomorrow." She added kindly. Her smile hypnotising as she leaves me, entering the bakery. She is gorgeous. What why am I thinking this? I love Ladybug... right?

ooooOOOoooo

I enter the bakery rushing upstairs giving myself the shortest time possible to break my promise that I made to myself to not look back. Adrien's such a sweetheart. He's so worried about making sure my designs are showed well. He has nothing to worry about whenever he's doing photoshoots he looks confident and... hot. Back in my room I start to daydream about Adrien but those dreams suddenly change and instead of the usual blond model I see the charming Chat Noir. I haven't seen him recently. I wonder what he's up to. I miss him. What am I thinking? I love Adrien... right?