Adrien's save

Sorry that it's short but I really don't have much time at the moment I will try to update more often. Btw guys should I continue this book? I don't really know where it's going. I'd be happy to continue but I would only update once a week. Thx xox Maia.

After yesterday Mari and I have been spending a lot more time together but not enough in my opinion. So today I asked if we could work on the project.

"Yeah sure I have to work for a little bit but after that you can come over."

"Ok." I reply excited. For once I don't have any photoshoots and I get to know Marinette as my civilian form.

ooooOOOoooo

I'm walking to my house with Adrien looking forward to completing the project. Wow who would have thought that stuttering, shy Marinette would have Adrien over to her house. I could hardly walk up to him and now I don't even hesitate when talking to him. I also don'thave to worry about the posters because after Chat started coming over more often I decided to take them down. I remember the night Chat came and they were gone he looked a bit sad, he was probably just in a bad mood. That was the same night I started making the outfits for the shoot. Oh no I completely forgot about signing one, oh and I need to fix the hem on another, I have so much work to do.

Suddenly I feel an arm wrapping around me and whoever is holding me and I fall to the ground rolling over a couple times, luckily I didn't take the impact. "Ooowww." I say rubbing my back which is now lying on the pavement. I look up to see Adrien, I blush but he doesn't look happy. "What were you thinking you almost got killed!"

"I ah what?"

"I'll explain when we go inside."

So we walked-or I got dragged into the bakery and upstairs.

"Ok what happened?"

He turns around looking at me still with an angry face, "You were completely spaced out thinking god knows what and then you just walked on to the road, you almost got run over!" He shouts at me. I just stand there not knowing what to do, "What we're thinking about actually from when we left school until we crossed the road?"

"Um about how we've become good friends and what I need to fix on my designs." He just looks down fuming.

"Adrien it doesn't matter cause I'm fine see I'm in one peace because of you." I say holding my arms out to show that I hadn't been injured. To my surprise Adrien walks up to me and hugs me, his nose in the crook of my neck then he whispers, "But what if I hadn't been there then what? You would be dead and I couldn't handle that." Not knowing what to say I just hug him back when I feel him begin to shake. I let go and lead him to the chasè. We sit down and he leans against me crying. After five minutes he calms down and we sit hugging like that for a while before I realise I need to bake some pastries for a delivery tomorrow morning. "Hey Adrien so you want to do something fun?"