The Interview

Hi guys... I am sooooooooooooo sorry for not uploading but I've had a lot of school work lately. I wil try to update more and yes i i say that every time and I do think I mean it to so.... I really mean it😂😬😬Anyway I hope you lie this short chapter there is more to come!

I don't know why I'm nervous. I mean it's just Alya. Oh no it's Alya. What if I spill my secret. No I'll be ok, right? Well I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see.

Seeing Chat I wave and we both jump until we reach Alya's window. "Ok so we can not mention or give any clues about our secret identity/civilian self. Ok?"

"Yep. Got it."

Taking a deep breath I turn to see one of Chat's signature smile and jump into Alya's room.

"So how does it work? How do you transform into these superheroes? Do you know each other's civilian form? Do you know each other in your civilian form? Is there somewhere you went to get what turns you into these superheroes? Did you choose your names? Do you enjoy saving people? Who's Hawkmoth? Are yo-"

"Ok slow down Alya. One at a time." I say trying to desern one question from the next.

Taking a deep breath Alya asks, "So how does it work? Your suits I mean. How do you transform into superheroes?"

"Ahhh." I stutter not sure how to explain it. Luckily Chat came to my rescue, "We have these creatures called kwami mine is called Plagg and he is very annoying."

"My kwami is called Tikki and she is super supportive." I add.

"We have special phrases that we use to transform ourselves and detransform." Chat explains.

"Do you know each other as civilians?"

'"No we decided that it's safer that way." I say.

At this Alya's excited expression melts away,"Really? But wouldn't you like to know who each other are how can you trust someone if you don't know who they really are?"

Uneasy, Chat and I turn to each other unsure how to answer.

"We know each other well enough to know that he would never do anything to hurt anyone and that's what matters." I finally answer, noticing that Chat looks miserable.

"Ok." Alya continues unsure, "Do you think you might know each other in your civilian lives? I mean do you know anyone that reminds of of each other?"

Chat smiles and I think it's the happiest I've seen him as Ladybug in a while, "Actually yes. I don't think she's my lady but she has she same air of confidence. She has so much talent and is so caring. She is also stunningly beautiful..."

Suddenly as if only now realising where he is Chat starts blushing furiously while my mind is whirling with questions, who was his mystery girl? Do I know her? No that would be silly. I probably have never seen Chat in his civilian form never mind this girl. I wonder if Chats seen me as Marinette in his civilian life. Wait no it couldn't be. Could it? Is there a chance that he could be talking about me, Marinette? No that would be ridiculous. I'm not 'stunningly beautiful' or 'confident'.

I hear a squeal waking me from my thoughts. I take in the most hilarious scene I've ever witnessed. Alya is leaning forward squealing like a maniac while Chat is sitting bolt upright looking completely lost.

"So who is this Mystery Girl?" Alya asks. My breath gets caught in my throat as I wait for his reply.

Suddenly flustered Chat answers, "Oh no I couldn't throw her under the bus like that, I don't think she'd be happy if she got known because she was known for being someone's crush. Plus she doesn't know I like her."

Was Chat...shy?

"Oh my goodness!!!!! That is sooo romantic." Alya squeals. Chat shuffles in his seat looking down sensing is uncomfortable position I ask, "Anymore questions?"