Princess Marathon

Hi guys, for some reason I can't link any videos but if you don't know any songs feel free to look them up. Thx Maia xox

 "Adrien I've almost finished all the designs. If I work on them at lunch they should be finished and you should be able to take them to your father today." Marinette tells me. "That's great! I'm sure my father will love them." "Oh and Adrien no peeking." "Ahh come on Mari please." "Nope." She replies simply, popping the p. "Fine." I say sighing.

ooooOOOoooo

"Come in Adrien. What have you come to show me?" Adrien shyly walks in and places Marinette's sketchbook on his my desk in front of me. "These are designs my friend Marinette drew and I was wondering if I could do a photoshoot wearing them. I think she's really onto something that would be popular." "Very well Adrien you may leave and come back in exactly an hour." "Yes father." I open the drawing pad as he shuts the door. There are designs of winter wear including coats for boys and girls based off the superheroes Chat Noir and Ladybug.

The next page is sweaters, hoodies and beanies.

Turning the page I see summer wear including shorts and t-shirts.

The next page is covered in different pyjama designs for summer and winter for girls.

The page after is the same but designed for boys.

Interestingly the next page doesn't have drawings but instead a message which says: 'Dear Mr Agreste,

I have designed these clothes in hope that you will let Adrien wear them in a photoshoot. If you decide that these designs are not got enough or worth your time thank you for taking the time to look at them. However if you decide you are happy for your son to model them you can choose a couple or all of them if you would like, I will be able to make all of them. I would love your feedback.

Thank you from Marinette Dupain-Cheng an aspiring fashion designer.'

I study her designs more closely until. I hear a knock on my study door. I straighten up before saying, "You may come in Adrien." He enters and sits down in front of me looking up expectantly. "Well Adrien you can tell your friend I would be happy to organise a meeting with her to decide which ones you and a female model should wear." "Ahh father there is something else I would like to ask you." "What is it Adrien?" "Can Marinette model with me? I know it's a lot to ask but she never thinks she's good enough for anything and this might show her she is and plus she is beautiful." "I will see when she comes for the meetings." Adrien replies surprised, "Thank you father I will go tell her now!" I simply nod and watch him leave.

ooooOOOoooo

As soon as I'm out the door of the study I sprint to my room and transform. Jumping out of the window I run across rooftops in the direction of Marinette's home. Once I reach her street I detransform in an alley close by. Excited I walk into the bakery and ask her parents if I can go upstairs. After they say yes I take the stairs two at a time until I reach the hatch of her room.

"Mari?"

Suddenly the hatch gets yanked open.

"Adrien what are you doing here?" Marinette asks confused.

"Well I've got some good news. Can I come in?" I ask.

"Oh yeah sure." She replies, "Sooo what's the good news?"

"My father wants a meeting with you soon to choose which clothes to use for the shoot. Oh and he's impressed that you are ready early."

Marinette just starts screaming and grabs me hugging me while bouncing up and down saying things like "OMG!!" or "ADRIEN!!!" she even kisses my cheeks which surprises both of us. "Oh Adrien sorry I'm just so happy."