What is she doing here?

Hi guys, I am almost finished this book! I think there will be one last chapter maybe two after this I'll see. Thank you to everyone that reads this book I know its a long one so thank you. It's crazy to think that people are reading this book on the other side of the world from me, according to my stats people are reading this book in places like Finland which is bloody cool. So that pretty much sums it up, thank you and I hope you enjoy. Maia xox

So much for staying away from me. Marinette and I have spent more time together in the past couple weeks then during a full term at school. I am falling further and further for Mari with every minute I spend with her. I can tell she is more comfortable with me. She has completely transformed. She has even changed her desktop background to a photo of her and Alya. I'm glad we are becoming closer while I'm in my civilian form. Though I have to say I am a little disappointed that her crush on me seems to be lessening- just means I have to put in more work. I am also continuing to spend lots of time with her as Chat Noir. She has changed her behavior with me as Chat Noir but I can't put my finger on what it might be. Speaking of change Ladybug even laughed at one of my puns the other day! I hope she's not sick.

Life is good. I am sitting in class counting down the minutes until the end. Waiting to spend more time with the beautiful girl behind me.

ooooOOOoooo

That damn cat. I've fallen for that damn cat. At first it was small I would find some of his most ridiculous puns funny and I noticed his toned arms in the skin tight suit. We have become incredibly close when I am in civilian for as he visits almost every night. He has started to come over much more often recently for some reason. I love spending time with him talking about my designs or playing a board game or even watching a movie. Especially when watching a movie. I get to lie close to him, my head on his chest and usually fall asleep t the sound of him breathing. While both of us are in superhero form he has become less clingy and has relaxed a bit. Which, although is somewhat relieving, it makes me worry he's lost interest. Speaking of losing interest, I can't believe it but I have gotten over Adrien. Yes, he is extremely nice and fun to hang out with I just feel as if I don't have feelings towards him in comparison to Chat.

The bell rings indicating the end of class. Adrien turns to me grinning, "Ready to go?"

I just laugh. I stand up and walk out of the door, Adrien close on my heels. After getting our things from our locker we head out the front gates to the sleek black limo waiting out the front. I slide in and gasp in surprise. I look around the car taking in all of the details. The leather covered seats and small tv screens. I feel so fancy. We aren't in the car for long, soon getting out.

"Isn't it going to be busy?" Adrien asks.

"I don't think so it four o'clock on a Tuesday," I reply laughing.

We walk inside glancing around at the few people putting on their skates and the huge ice rink. I turn to him with a wide smile, "Are you ready to skate?"

ooooOOOoooo

I wobble hopelessly on the ice skates holding onto Marinette for dear life. I balance my weight from one leg to the other slowly gaining speed. Just when I think I've got it, I lose balance. My arms windmill and I clutch at Marinette's arms. While I'm struggling to stay upright Marinette is gliding effortlessly, ice skating backwards to guide me. She looks graceful, at peace, happy. I'm so distracted I pitch forward toppling is both over. We lay laughing for a moment before she helps me stand up again.

It continues like this for a while and I quickly tire despite how much I am enjoying myself. After about an hour and a half we leave the rink and head outside.

"I did amazingly. I dazzled everyone on the ice with my talent," I proclaim dramatically.

She just nods with a smirk on my face. Her bright red cheeks peak out of her massive scarf as we head back to my house. She walks confidently and sure hands in her pockets, smile on her face. I love spending time with her it's as if all the bad things that happen are insignificant and minor. As if the world was right and fair. I liked that way of looking at life as if everything was going to be alright in the end no matter the obstacles.

ooooOOOoooo

We finally reach Adrien's massive house, more of a mansion really. I look to my left to see Adrien gnawing at his lip hand on his neck. He seems to rush up the stairs to his room as if something bad would happen. When we enter his room he lets out a breath he must have been holding.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He looks up in surprise, " Yeah I'm fine.Why would you ask that?"

"You just seem tense , as if you were bracing for something."

"Oh no. I'm fine."

I don't believe him. His shoulders are still risen and he paused before answering me. He's definitely hiding something. I will ignore it for now but I will get to the bottom of this somehow.

We hang out for about half an hour, playing video games before there is a knock at the door.

"Come in," says Adrien distractedly, focusing on the video game.

"Hello Adrien."

Adrien freezes before setting his controller down, "Hello father."

"What is she doing here? I thought we spoke about this."