Marinette's worry

Here's another chapter. I'm going to be publishing another one tomorrow morning. Maia xox

I wait, sitting on my bed sketching some designs when I hear a tap on my window. I jump off my bed and wince when I hit the ground before walking towards the window to see a familiar grin. I open the door. "Hello kitty cat." "Hello princess and don't think I didn't see you flinch when you jumped off your bed. Remember you don't have the blinds down today." I cover my face and walk back to continue my designs. "Whatcha drawing?" "Well today I wore some clothes to school that ahhhh wbogsjsj." "Sorry what was that?" He asks smirking. "Today I wore some clothes that were, only slightly based off of you and Adrien, you know my crush, liked them and because he's a model he asked if I could design some boys clothes as well maybe even Ladybug based ones too. He's going to try and convince his dad to let him wear them in a shoot." I say excitedly. "Are you happy about this?" He inquires curiously. "Of course! I'm so excited because I want to be a fashion designer." She says unconvincingly. I put my fingers under her chin and tilt up her face so she's looking in my eyes and say, "Princess you can tell me the truth." "Ok fine I'm not absolutely happy because you know the photos on the Ladyblog of you and Ladybug in certain romantic positions?" "I can explain, we're not actually together I got surprised I didn't force her to ki-" "I know you silly cat you would never do anything like that anyway because people THINK you're in love and I'm making girls and boys clothes there will have to be a girl model and they will probably be doing romantic poses and stuff and well I like him and yeah." I finish looking down at my hands. "Oh princess I'm sure the photographer won't make them do romantic positions. I mean Adrien's only sixteen." "Exactly, sixteen. His father will want him to do those kind of photoshoot sooner or later. I mean can you think about how much money he would make if Adrien was shirtless or something fangirls from all over the world will be buying twenty copies each. His father would be silly not to use that." I explain. Chat just sits there for a while with a thoughtful look on his face before he asks "Would you be one of those fangirls?" "I don't know maybe. My parents don't make much money so any tips I get usually goes to buying material so probably not." "Oh ok."  Says Chat looking disappointed, "Let's check your legs and ankle."

ooooOOOoooo

So that's why she was upset. She thought I would be doing the photoshoot with another girl and doing romantic photos. I'm sure my photographer wouldn't make us do that. I start to re-bind her ankle. After I'm done we talk about her designs for a while which I must say are really good. When I get home and release my transformation I feed Plagg. I sit on my bed extremely confused. Do I like Marinette? I mean so many people have been commenting on it for the past few days. She is kinda cute and nice NO NO I LOVE LADYBUG. I must have said that out loud because the next thing I know Plagg is flying up to me saying, "Geez Adrien you can have a crush on two girls at once." "I don't have a crush Plagg I'm in love with Marinette wait no Ladybug." "Ok well I'm tired so goodnight Adrien."