Chat are you okay?

"Father we were just hanging out. I promise she wasn't causing any trouble."

"I have told you many times Adrien that your modelling career is heavily influenced by your diet and she is threatening that, " Mr Agreste says, pointing his long finger at me.

"Father please she's one of my closest friends and you're taking away our friendship just because your worried she will give me food!" Adrien exclaims, hands curled into fists by his side.

"Adrien I would prefer if we do not have this conversation in front of your friend," he calmly states looking at Adrien before turning his gaze to me, " You may leave."

I look to Adrien for some resistance or any indication about what he would prefer I do but he is just staring at the ground, jaw tight and shoulders hunched. I take that as my cue to leave and slowly walk towards Adrien's bedroom door. I hesitate slightly and turn before I leave, to see Adrien the most mad, and scared, I've ever seen him. With that last glance I walk out the door.

ooooOOOoooo

It's been hours since I left Adrien's and he hasn't called. I'm beginning to get worried but I am also determined not to call him. He'll call me when he's ready. I'm curled up on my chaise reading and thinking about what Adrien's father could possible punish him with for such a small thing.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a tapping on my window. That's strange, Chat hasn't visited me in a while. I open my door and let him in. He instantly envelops me in a hug. I stumbled backwards from the force before warily hugging him back and start to stroke his hair, "Chat you okay?"

"No." He mumbles into my hair. We pull apart and I hold him by his shoulder, "Look at me."

He looks up through his fringe,. His eyes are slightly red and puffy. Concerned, I take him over to my chaisè, "Chat what's wrong?"

"M-my fathe-r is taking me out of s-school a-at the end of this term-m.", he stutters

I sit back, "I-I'm sorry. I know how hard that must be. Adrien had a similar struggle with his father."

Chat looks at me warily before saying, "I h-have to go-o."

With that he sprint back out the way he came in. I just sit there shocked watching him go with concern.