Chapter 1: The Beginning

No author note right now...Also, the dress you have on is in the media! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I sat on my bed and played with the hem of my white dress, currently I'm ten and I've lived in this orphanage for eight years. There aren't many children here, many of them have been adopted and left with their new families.  And everyone wants a cute little girl or boy...Not a ten year old girl.

"Children! Its time for dinner!" One of the ladies who worked here yelled...I got up and slowly walked to the door. As I walked down stairs I could hear the other children running down the halls eager to get seats next to their friends/siblings. I sat at a table and started to think again. I was pulled from my thoughts as the two girls next to me started talking.

"I heard every month on the 13th, if you go out into the forest after 6:00 you can hear a girl crying!" The first one said.

"They sent some people to go look for her thinking she was lost or in trouble, but they never came back out of the forest. Later their corps were found near the road that runs along the edge of the forest!" The second one said. 'Today is the thirteenth...I wonder if I will hear her...Or see her...' I thought, I could see ghosts, yes, but there aren't many around the orphanage or around town. I couldn't see them if they died peacefully...Not that I don't want them too! It means they have moved on.

"Hey Y/n! Some of the others and I wanted to go out into the forest tonight, wanna come?" Nori asked. I slightly nodded my head and continued eating. I never showed much emotion, the ladies who work here say I may have been traumatized by my parents abandoning me, but that wasn't it. I just don't like people is all...Seeing the ghosts scared me, yeah, but I excepted it...They wont go away no matter how much I want them too. Its just part of my life now.

~Time Skip!~

I grabbed my shoes and put them on. It was 7:00 and we're going to the forest. We had to be quiet and not wake anyone who wasn't coming, or everyone would be in trouble.

"Pssst, Y/n...You ready?" I heard Zaxi ask, I lightly opened my door to reveal the pale black haired girl. I stepped out of my room and into the hall.

"I'm ready..." I said quietly so only she could hear me. She nodded and lightly grabbed my arm leading me to the front door where the others were waiting.

"Everyone here? Good, now lets go!" Nori said quietly opening the door, everyone else following. In total our group consisted of six kids. Nori, Zaxi, Nathan, Aiden, Sarah, and me.

There was a forest behind the orphanage, but I've never heard anything out of the ordinary. We all walked around and decided to rest in a clearing.

"Ugh, literally NOTHING is happening! This sucks!" Nori said huffing and kicking a rock.

"It was just a rumor remember? It may have not been real!" Sarah said straightening out her pink dress. No one talked for a few minuets until it was broken by a loud crying.

"SHES REAL! YOU GIRLS STAY HERE WE'LL GO FIND HER!" Aiden said jumping up from his spot next to Nathan. They started running towards the noise, none of the girls ran though. We were going to wait until they came back.

Thirty minuets passed and there was still no sign of them. I stood from my spot and started walking off in the direction the boys went.

~Another time skippidy do da~

I had been walking for awhile, no sign of the boys yet. I kept walking around and came across something that would scare most people...

Aiden and Nathan's insides where now their outsides. Their entrails where scattered and the green grass was colored red. Their stomachs where cut open, throats slit with blood all over their faces and bodies. They had holes all over their arms and legs that went straight threw them.

In the middle of it all was a girl, but not just any girl...A ghost, she was crying. She had almost paper white skin...Her white, now see through hair was tied into pigtails with black ribbons, a black headband, and a black dress that ended just above her knees, and a black ribbon tied around her waist. Her dress had rips in it and multiple stab wounds on her body.

Her crying soon turned into insane laughter that echoed through the forest

"I knew there were more of you...I just needed to lead you here...I hope Slendie will be happy...Even if he doesn't know who I am anymore, or just doesn't care..." She said the last part quietly, the girl spun around, she had tears running down her face and a insane smile. She looked as if she was just seven years old, but she seemed older...How long has she been dead?

"I-I'm Y/n, what's your name?" I asked nervously, I didn't know if this 'Slendie' was still around and I didn't want to know...

She looked at me slightly shocked, "Its Prism...Why would you ask me for my name? Im a ghost...Aren't you scared? How can you see me?" She asked clearly confused.

"You seem lonely, other than this 'Slendie' person, I'm not scared, and I've been able to see ghosts my entire life...Why did you kill them?" I answered her questions and asked my own at the end.

"I-I didn't, Mr. Slenderman did...I just lure people in so him and the other creepypastas can kill them...They don't see my or know who I am though..." She said looking at the ground, "He's killing those girls now...You're next."

My ears started to hurt as a static noise filled them, "OOOW! What is that?!" I cupped my hands over my ears in attempts to stop the noise.

"Its Mr. Slendie, if you want to live I suggest you run..." Prism said floating a little bit, "If you find a mansion, don't go in there...Even if your invited." With that she started to float off in a random direction.

"HEY!" I yelled slightly blitzed that she just left. The air behind me dhifted slightly and I turned around. There stood.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1128

Cliff hhhaaannngggeeerrr~

You mad? Sowwy if chu are T~T if you have read my other books than you know who Prism is. If you haven't, well she's my OC. I changed her a little bit to fit the story and such so I hope you enjoyed!

IM BACK INTO CREEPYPASTA AGAIN!!! GUYS! CELEBRATION! FIREWORKS!!! Okie, see ya later my dragonets!