Chapter 5: Hold up, WHAT?!

Dont ask me WHY, but I loved this picture and thought it was adorable! I really like pastel colors...Like...A lot...Also! I love it when you guys comment, its super encouraging and ill most likely reply!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV, so surprising hm?~

"I want to know who Prism is to everyone here." I said with a monotone face. Slender nodded.

"A while ago...My brother, Splendor man, fell in love with one of the girls here. He tried everything to get her to notice him. After a while she found out his feelings, and felt the same back. They got married seven months later. And few years after they had a child, it was a girl. She had beautiful snow white hair, skin almost white, and eyes completely blank. It was odd, we wondered why they where blank. Later Splendor found out why, little Prism could see ghosts. My brother wasn't worried of that though, he just wished Prism's mother could see her. Tanaka, her mother, died after her birth." He said, Prism then walked through the wall and sat in the chair next to me, I looked to her and she leaned forward and narrowed her eyes at Slender, "Right when the child turned six I had a daughter of my own...That girl cared for my daughter like she was her sister. When Prism had turned seven, and my daughter one, Prism took my daughter outside for a little walk around the forest to get her ready for a nap when they returned. But they where attacked by hunters, Prism did everything she could to save the little one year old, but was stabbed to death and killed...My daughter was also taken and given to her mother...Who gave her to me because she didn't want a child who could also see ghosts..."

"How do you know how Prism died?" I asked.

"I...I was there...Hiding. I couldn't move when I saw the hunters...I sat there and watched as my brothers daughter, who he loved more than anything, the girl who everyone here loved, my own niece, was murdered and my daughter taken away from me." Slender said, if he had eyes I'm sure he would be crying, "Never have I ever felt so weak." He looked out the window only to see that it was still pouring down rain.

"If you don't mind...What was your daughters name? And how could she see ghosts also? I thought I was the only one." I was extremely shocked at what Slender had said, but what shook me was that there where others who could see ghosts!

"Oddly enough, her name was also Y/n." He said. I nodded.

"Can you please tell me more of Prism?" I asked politely sitting back in my chair.

"Of course..." He said, right when he was about to start back up again the door burst open causing me to almost jump out of my seat.

"BROTHER! THERE YOU ARE!!" What I assumed was Slenders brother said, sense...He said brother and all. This one had eyes, and a mouth, he wore a black rainbow polka dotted suit with a matching top hat, "And OH! Who is this adorable little thing?" He asked pinching my cheeks. I glared at him and slapped is hands away.

"Splender, this is Y/n. She's new here." Slender said looking at his brother.

"Slendy...Could you please continue? Tell me what day she died, or something! I wanna know more about her..." I said tilting my head.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Splender said sitting cross legged on Slenders desk with a curious face. I cant believe this dude had a daughter...Has, Prism is still here.

"Your daughter..." Slender said, Splender's eyes widened and he shifted slightly," Are you okay if I continue brother? You don't have to stay."

"No, no! Its okay, if she is going to be living here its best she knows." Splender said happily.

"Is he HAPPY I died?!" Prism said looking at me, eyes wide. I laughed slightly and shook my head. This girl was oblivious to some things.

"The day Prism died was the 24th of March, her birthday was the 15th of July...She had a unique way of doing everything." Slender said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"She could never watch tv normally, always upside down." Splender said laughing slightly. I looked at the calendar that was pinned to the wall, today was March 24th....Today was...Today was Prism's death day. 'There has to be a way to bring her back...' I thought.

"Is there a library here?" I asked, Slender looked at me quite surprised at my small out burst.

"Yes, there actually is...It's four doors down from my office. Would you like me to get one of the boys to show you where it is?" Slender said. I shook my head and stood from my seat.

"I'll manage!" I said walking to the door, "Come get me when dinner is ready..." As I walked down the hall I opened all the doors trying to find the library. Finally finding the library I gasped in awe as it was much bigger than it looked, "How is this place so big?!"

"Magic...When Zalgo was a good person he made this..." Prism said scaring me in the process.

"Zalgo? I haven't met  him yet." I said wondering into the library, I started looking for something that could help with my current idea.

"He is a bad person, he hates everyone in this mansion!" She said looking at me for a second, "You realize your my cousin right?"

"Hold up, WHAT?! Go back a mile, repeat that!" I said staring at her wide eyed.

"You have a mark...On your neck, haven't you noticed it?" She asked tilting her head a little. I touched my neck. I had noticed it before but thought nothing of it. Prism turned around to where her back was towards me and pointed to hers, it was a small birdcage with an x through it, "Usually it would be something random with an x through it, Dad and our uncles have one also."

"So why do you think I'm your cousin and Slendies daughter?" I asked looking back at the books.

"Because my cousin could see ghosts as well, and I'm pretty sure no one other than our family has marks like this." Prism explained, "Also your deathly pale..."

I looked at her again with a poker face, "Are you serious..." I said with a bored voice, "Do you always drop big news like this out of the blue?"

"Pretty much!" She said and sat on the floor, "So what are you up too?"

"I suspect there might be a way to bring you back." I said. Prism gasped and was immediately at my side.

"REALLY?! Can I help? Can I, can I, can I?! Pleeeaaase cousin!" She begged.

"Hahaha, of course! Look for any book on ghosts." I said laughing at her child like attitude, "I do have a question though."

"Ask away!" Prism said looking at all the books on the shelf.

"How long have you been dead exactly? How old are you?" I asked picking out a book.

"Almost seven years...I'm be 14 in July." She said looking down.

"Oldie..." I said playfully in a whisper.

"HEY! IF ANYONES OLD ITS YOUR DAD! Uncle Slendie has been alive for years!" Prism said laughing, I laughed along with her and sat down with the book I picked out. 

"Its time to read!" I said plopping down on one of the couches in the room.

"Why don't we go to my room?" Prism asked. I stood up again and nodded. She led me through the hallways to her room. When we got there I opened the door and I swear I was going to go blind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1,385

Chapter five! AND OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH! Thank you for all of your nice comments! Oh and hey, while I have you guys here, I put together my updating schedule!

Sunday- Nothing

Monday- My Random Crap

Tuesday- Nothing

Wednesday- The Masked (Still in progress!)

Thursday- Nothing

Friday- Ghosts

Saturday- Nothing

The Masked id a work in progress, I will post the first chapter once I have four chapters pre-written! I only have two so far! I'll put my schedule on my home page also. Love you guys!