Chapter 23: Strange Train Of Thought + CCCUUUTTTEEE!!!

Hoooooiiiii! Welcome back everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

A large smile crept its way onto my face as I saw who peeked their head in. It was Ben. Finally. Yes, this is what the universe wanted to happen!

"So... You guys are going out killing...?" I asked tilting my head to the side slightly, "Did Uncle Slender say you had too?"

"No actually... Uhm, Ben I'll be down in a few okay!" Prism said looking over her shoulder with a soft smile on her face. His face turned a light shade of pink as he left and closed the door. Prism then looked back at me. "He actually... Asked me out... But sense we cant exactly go out, being killers and all... H-He said we would go on a killing spree, sense we both actually enjoy doing that..."

Her face turned a really dark pink as she looked at her hands. I on the other hand was smiling like a maniac, the ship has sailed... Gerika and Kat will be so happy to hear about this... I simply nodded at Prism as she walked over to my window and looked out into the front yard, where Ben was sitting on the grass waiting for her.

"Prism, goooooooo!" I said. Her face turned darker if that was possible and hesitated, so I ended up pushing her out of my room and through the halls then finally down the stairs while saying 'gooooooooooo' the entire time. Finally I shoved her out the front door and slammed it then ran all the way backup stairs into my room and peeked out the window to see her lightly tapping Ben on the shoulder then helping him up. It was dark outside, yet it seemed Ben's face glowed when he took Prism's hand in his as they both walked off into the forest towards the city, deadly knives in their free hands. Adorable.

After they disappeared into the forest I decided to get ready to just go to bed. So I took a quick shower and put on some pajamas then climbed into bed. Slowly drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

~Time skip~

My eyes slowly fluttered open as the sun hit my face, telling me to wake the fluff up. Which I did, even if I didn't wanna. I slowly sat up looking around my room in a daze. I feel like usually someone would come wake me up or something, but I simply shrugged it off. Finally getting up and walking over to my Jeff free closet. I picked out something simple and put it on, throwing my pajamas into a corner. Never to be seen again... Or until I wanna go to sleep...

Anyway, I brushed my h/l h/c hair and walked down stairs to see what was going on. I walked into the living room to get to the kitchen, but I was instead met with a gosh darn adorable sight. There on the couch was Ben laying against the arm rest watching tv, with Prism laying on him with her head on his chest. I could tell she was asleep by the steady rise and fall of her chest. I giggled, but was shushed by Ben when he heard me.

"How long where you guys out for...?" I asked walked behind the couch so I cold talk to him.

"Well... Lets see... We left at 12 am exactly... Then maybe got back around six...?" He said looking down at the sleeping girl, "We went to a lot of neighborhoods."

"Sounds fun." I said looking down at my sleeping cousin. Wait until Gerika and Kat hear about this~! I giggled again and this time Ben shooed me away telling me to be quiet because Prism was sleeping. I just ran off to find Gerika and Kat.

Running to their room, and pounding on the door. Gerika opened the door with a tired look in her eyes, that was going to change soon. I told her what happened and she ran back into the room to grab Kat, then they both ran to where the living room was.

I found it cool that they wanted to share a room, I mean, Masky and Hoodie did. Guess it was a team thing...? I mean, Uncle Slender did put us in groups for when everyone went out killing in big groups. Which made sense actually. I mean, huge groups means someone is going to get caught. Only one person also means getting caught more... Strange killer logic I've picked up over my time here. Blame it on Jeff. This went way off track... What is with my train of thought these days? Jeez.

I laughed at myself and shook my head. To think, not that long ago I was an orphan living in a freaking orphanage. (A/n I mean no offence to those of you who do... Love you all!) I was terrified of my ability to see ghosts. Then a group of people invited me to go hang out with them, I met Prism. The group died. I was blamed for it. Now I'm living with this amazing family and I couldn't have asked for more... Everything seemed perfect. Sort of.

I was quiet for a few moments before a loud shriek cracked through the air. Clearly, Kat and Gerika found Prism and Ben.

"Oh boy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1,098

Hi everyone! Thank you all for over 24k views, it means SO FREAKING MUCH OMZ! I really appreciate each and every one of you, you are all so amazing. I know I've said this so many times but I really love that I'm able to talk to you guys and get to know you all! I honestly do! Anyways! Here are a few things that I have to say...

~ Please go check out my new book called 'The Lost Kingdom' I am putting a lot of work into this, as it is a re-write of one of my older books.

~ Bless all of you who live in Texas or have family in Texas. I actually have a uncle and his family that had to evacuate because they where getting hit. I hope whoever is there is safe and sound!

~ Please go check out BillyNoname... Whenever I try to mention someone it doesn't work... What the fluff?

~ For all of you who want me to add an Oc you are welcome to pm me the information, but I wont be able to add any for a few chapters. I would like to space them out a little so they all have time to shine! Yeah?

Anyway! That's all little creepers! Bye!