Chapter 22: He is so obvious...

Guys, you are so cool. I absolutely love that I'm able to talk to you guys, your all so nice! Thank you all for over 22k views!!^w^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

Gerika was still carrying me when we arrived at the mansion. Avoiding Prism as much as we could. Even if we said we should probably face her, she was still a little scary! To think this all started with me wanting some food to eat...Dang!

"Oh! Y/n! Your room is super cute!" Kat said looking around my room in awe. I didn't even notice that we where in my room now. I was in a daze I suppose. Yet, I was still thrown over Gerika's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Thank you Kat! Now, Gerika...Could you put me down? I feel like a sack of potatoes..." She immediately dropped me after that and kept apologizing over and over again. I said it was fine and went to go sit on my bed while Gerika pulled out the chair that was at the small table. While Kat took a seat next to me... But something was bothering me, where was Knight? I hadn't seen him in awhile and it was slightly worrying! 

The three of us just really sat around and talked for a bit, until we heard a knock at the door. We all looked at each other, yet I was the one who got up and cracked open the door. There stood freaking Ben, scratching the back of his neck.

"H-Hey." He stuttered.

"Hm?" I hummed, opening the door a little more. His face turned a little darker.

"Just wondering, since Gerika and Kat are both fourteen..."

"What is it my fellow elf?" Kat asked from behind me.

"IfIwheretoaskagirlouthowwouldIgoaboutthat...?" He said really quickly, yet somehow Gerika understood and replied with ease. (A/n, translation- If I where to ask a girl out how would I go about that...?)

"Ask her if you can talk to them alone, then when that happens ask her out! Easy!"

"If she says yes though... Where should I take her...?"

"Well...Maybe take this girl out killing? Especially if they enjoy going out to kill." Kat... Ben nodded.

"What if they...Have a few over protective brothers?" 'God he's making it so obvious...' I mentally screamed at him to just say it!

"JUST GO FOR IT BEN! Holy Zalgo!" Gerika yelled with a large smile on her face. He jumped and nodded, a obvious blush dusting his cheeks. After that he ran off, hopefully to go ask Prism out... If he doesn't I'm pretty sure Gerika, Kat, dad, and I are going to go crazy.

A few moments later the three of us just started talking again.

~Time Skip!~

Its been a week, an entire week since Ben asked about how to ask/where he should take a girl out. Nothing has happened yet either! It was very clear that Prism and Ben liked each other, I mean... She blushed anytime he spoke to her or was near her. Its slowly killing all of us... Anyways, I was sitting in my room in a daze, just chillin out.

"Y/n...Y/N!" Someone yelled in my face. I snapped my head up where e/c met crystal white.

"P-Prism! What's up...?"

"I'm going out killing..."

"Oh? Do you want me to come with?"

"No! I mean... I'll be fine."

"Prism...? Are you ready to go yet? Its almost midnight!" A male voice yelled from the other side of my door. My eyes widened at who peeked their head through the door.

Oh. My. God...Yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 585

Yeah...Sorry that its a short chapter!! But it all I could do at 2:14 AM XD