Chapter 21: Shes scary

Hi everyone! Welcome back!

Character belongs to Katwithak27, thank you for letting me draw her and use her in this story! Also, the characters name is Kat btw! Oh my gosh, I had drawn three different versions of Kat and couldn't decide which one would look better, I hope I did well!!

This character looks a lot like Prism... Or if Prism and Ben had a child. I'm so sorry XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I sat with Gerika in a large hollow tree we had found while running from Prism's rage. Now, you wouldn't think a sweet girl could get that mad, or turn that red. But it was possible! Even if she was a smoll potato.

"You think if we returned now, she would still be mad?" I asked, we had been in here for a hour hiding from Prism.

"Oh yes, she will most likely be mad at you for quite a few days!" A new voice said. I jumped and peeked out of the tree. A girl who looked a lot like Prism was hanging down from one of the branches. Now because of this resemblance, I screamed and backed into the tree again and used one of Gerika's wings to block the entrance and clung to her. I heard the girl outside laugh.

"Now, don't be mistaking me for little Prism! My name is Kat!" I slowly let go of her and moved her wing out of the way. This Kat girl was standing outside just a few feet away from the tree. As I got a closer look, I could see the differences between the two. Kat had long white hair and glowing blue eyes. She had elf ears and was short as well, the girl wore a blue tank-top with a white jacket over it. She also had on black pants and no shoes.

"So we should avoid her for awhile...?" Gerika asked peeking her head out of the tree as well. Kat nodded and Gerika and I crawled out of the tree and sat in front of Kat. Who had sat down in front of us.

"So what did you guys do to deserve her wrath?"

"One question before I answer that one!" I said.

"What is it?"

"How do you know Prism...?"

"Ah, I knew her when she was younger. Around the time I didn't live in the mansion though."

"Gerika, you?"

"Bout the same."

"Oh...Okay."

"Well, what did you guys do? When I arrived at the mansion so I could move in her face was as red as a tomato! She had put Maksy's mask on when I left to come find you two."

"You know Ben...?" Gerika asked.

"What about him...?" It took her a few moments before stars lit up in her eyes and she screamed, "YYYAAASSS!!!" we all shared a laugh after.

"Even Prism's uncle ships them... My DAD ships them."

"Who's your dad?" Kat asked.

"Offendy..."

"Oh my god."

"I don't even wanna talk about it right now..." I said looking down at the forest floor. I felt Gerika pat my shoulder and then she stood up.

"We should probably go and face her, hm?" She said pulling me up and over her shoulder again. I don't...I don't understand! I can walk! I sighed and lowered my head and just looked at the ground as we walked. Kat and Gerika where talking as if they where old friends and I just looked at all the pretty flowers and butterflies that we passed by. But one thing really caught my eye was a almost see through figure that was standing behind a tree not to far away from where we where now. I patted Gerikas head to get her attention.

She looked back at me and I pointed to where I saw the figure, but when I looked back to see it, it was gone. She hummed in response and looked back at me questioningly. When I looked back it was gone...

Did I just...Did I just see another ghost...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 770

Hey everyone! Omg, it is so late. But thank you all for reading! And thank you to those who let me have their characters in my story and completely butcher their personalities (completely on accident though!)
I also really love that I can have conversations with you guys! Also, for all of you who are in Texas or have family there I really hope your/they're all okay! I actually have family of my own there, and my uncles family had to evacuate. All of you stay safe! See you next time my little creepers! (Do you guys like that nickname...?)