Chapter 4: The others?

Hehehehehehehe!!! IIIIITS BAAAACK! THIS SONG GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD!!! Also, ill be updating once a week! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV!!!~

'I guess ill have to wait a little longer to find out what happened' I thought with a slight growl. I hated not knowing what was going on and why Trendy got upset over the door...IM TEN AND CURIOUS! Anyway, Trendy finally stopped walking...I looked around and saw we where right next to the stairs...My door had nothing on it, Trender opened the door and walked in. Everything was plain and normal...Wow...SUCH a welcome hm?

"You can design it how ever you please!" Trendy said walking to a closet, he opened it and it was already filled with clothes. He took out a F/c hoodie that went to mid thigh (A/n dress? I dunno...) and 2F/c tights along with convers and a 3F/c scarf, "You can change in the bathroom that's connected to your room." He handed me the clothes and I opened the door that I assume lead to the bathroom. I locked the door and started to change.

Once I was done I came back out and smiled, the clothes fit! Though the hoodie was a bit big and was more of a dress on me, but I didn't complain. The white dress I had was covered in dirt and ripped slightly at the bottom. So this was a upgrade.

"You look adorable! You can either stay here and move things around or explore the place better!" Trendy said, "I'll call you down for dinner when it's ready!"

With that Trender left to who knows where, I also decided that I would explore everything...And try to figure out what's going on!

I opened my door and started looking around, I passed that door again and saw Prism sitting in front of it.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, curious on why she was randomly sitting in front of this door.

"Don't go in here until they tell you, no boys allowed except for Ben and Toby..." She said, Prism had said something else, but it was to quiet for me to hear.

"You seem to know this place better than I do, mind showing me around a bit?" I asked smiling at her, it felt weird to smile...I haven't smiled in so long, ever sense I was left at the orphanage life was gloomy and it sucked!

"Maybe in a little bit Y/n, I want to be alone right now..." She said walking through the door and into the room. I sighed and gently laid my hand on the door.

"What if you just told me everything?" I said hoping she would agree and let me inside.

"No...It wouldn't be the same." I heard her say quietly. I sighed and continued walking around...'What was with her? I know she's gloomy but really?' I thought. I wondered around for a good 20 minuets just looking around, until I was so RUDELY shoved against the wall with a knife to my throat!

"Who are you and why are you here?!" I heard a deep voice say.

"I'll tell you if you would kindly remove the knife from my throat..." I said pushing at away just ever so slightly. I then looked up to see a teen with longish black hair, white skin, a carved smile, and crystal blue eyes that had the eyelids burnt till they where black. He removed the knife from my neck and gestured for me to answer his question, "I'm Y/n, Trendy brought me here because...I really don't know, I wasn't paying attention."

"Your story passes, when did you get here kid?" He asked.

"Today...If I may ask, what's your name?" I asked.

"Jeffery Woods." He said walking off to the white door with red splatters all over it, "By the way, I saw you in front of her door, stay away from it from now on..."

I glared at him before he disappeared into what I assumed was his room. When he closed the door I walked down stairs to find Trendy. I'm getting answers, NOW. As I was walking down the stairs I heard yelling...It certainly wasn't Trender or Slendy, so the other residence must have gotten back from what ever they do.

"TRENDY!!!" I screamed from the bottom of the stairs. The yelling stopped and I heard a few people running to where I was.

"Who are you?!" A short boy? Man? Said, I couldn't tell, but he had dirty blonde hair, a green tunic, white leggings, brown boots, pointy ears, a green hat, pale skin, and black eyes the had little red dots in the middle. It looked like he was crying blood as well, "Well? Answer me!"

"Chill..." I said closing my eyes half way and pursing my lips into a thin line then sighing "The names Y/n."

"Children, she is the new pasta here. Be nice." Slendy said walking in from the kitchen, "Y/n, this is Ben, E.J, and Toby." He said pointing at them. E.J had a black hoodie, blue jeans, black convers, brown hair that was slightly covered by his hood, and a blue mask with black eyes, he also looked like he was crying black liquid. I then looked to Toby, he also had a hoodie, but it was a greenish color with blue stripes on the arms, he had blue jeans, black convers, a mouth guard that he had around his neck, and orange goggles that he was wearing on his head, chocolate brown eyes, and brown hair the same color.

"Slendy, I need to speak to either you or Trendy...Now." I said quite annoyed. There are to many distractions right now!

"Uhm, how about after dinner child?" He said with a slight hint of nervousness in his voice. I glared at him and clenched my fists.

"WE'RE HOME!" A voice said from the living room. I sighed and sat on the stairs, E.J, Ben, and Toby going off somewhere to do something. Just then two other men walked in. One had a orange hoodie, blue jeans, black gloves, and black shoes, he also had a black ski mask with a red frown stitched onto it. The other one had a light faded yellow jacket, black pants, black gloves, black shoes, brown hair, and a white feminine mask.

"Now Slendy, I mean it!" I said raising my voice a little bit. He sighed and nodded.

"First, this is Masky and Hoodie. My proxies..." He said gesturing to the two men that had just arrived. I nodded and Slender motioned for me to follow him. He led me to a room that I assumed was his office. He motioned for me to sit in the of the seats as he sat in the chair behind the desk.

"What do you want to know child?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter four guys! Yay! Alrighty, see you guys next week with chapter five!