Chapter 30: The Start of the Beginning

Here it is ya'll... The ending chapter... Well! Here it goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

What was before me... Scared me honestly. There where people in what looked like army uniforms fighting against the residence of the mansion. There where quite a few of the people in the uniforms down with obvious stab wounds in all of them. I could also see the ghosts of them disappearing one by one as well.

"Y/n!" A voice screamed. I didn't have enough time to react as a knife flew right at me, though it was knocked off course as a butcher knife slashed it away. Following the hand that was holding the weapon I saw a woman with long brown hair and a skull mask. She drew her arm back and looked down at me.

"Help Prism." Was all she said, her voice was cold yet warm and demanding. The woman had ran off when I finally noticed Prism wasn't next to me anymore holding onto my arm, no, she was out in the battle field helping all of the cps that where injured. How she was doing so wasn't really... Anything I had seen before, really. Her normally black tendrils where now green at the ends of them, she also hovered the ends of them over any wounds and they began to heal. Not very much though. I ran over to her and saw that it was Hoodie she was healing at the moment, I knelt beside her and watched as she was slowly healing him.

"Prism! Is there anything I can do to help?!" I tried yelling over all the yelling and screaming.

"Get him to E.J! I can only do so much... Then after call this number! Whatever they say DO NOT STOP CALLING THEM UNTIL THEY AGREE TO HELP!" She yelled the last part. I nodded and she handed me a piece of paper then ran off to the next cp that was down. Deciding to ignore it for now I slung Hoodies arm over my shoulders and slowly started helping him into the mansion where I screamed for E.J.

"What is it?!"

"Help him! I've got to make a call! There will be more coming in!" How did he not hear what was going on outside?! IT was like a full on war! E.J nodded and took Hoodie from me and carried him to a white door that was near the stairs, how I had never noticed that wasn't important right now! I ran to the kitchen where a phone was and dialed the number I was given. Waiting a few moments before they picked up and a dark booming voice spoke, I assumed it to be male

"Who dares call me at this time?!"

"Th-This is Y/n Chambers! We need your help! T-That's what Prism says at least!" I cursed myself for stuttering when I needed to sound confident.

"Prism?! What would that annoying brat want?!"

"S-Sir, we're being attacked. There are pastas down and Prism is having a lot of trouble helping them all... Please!"

"I see then." The male chuckled. "I shall be there soon then with a few reinforcements..." They hung up and I ran back outside to see that a few of the fallen pastas where up and fighting again. I looked around to see Prism was healing Kat now, and she looked absolutely exhausted. As if she was about to pass out. Running over I could see that Kat had a large gash that ran from the left side of her waist to her right hip.

"Prism! Their coming!" I shouted.

"O-Okay! G-Go get Puppeteer inside... H-Have E.J call Dr. Smiley!" She shouted back. I looked around actually seeing how bad everything was... I was actually worried, I wanted to cry... These where the people who took me in when I was accused of murder... My family... I shook my head and looked around, I don't remember meeting anyone by the name of Puppeteer. But I did see a male that was dressed in mostly black and grey. Catching his eyes with my own I saw they where a pure glowing gold as well as his mouth. Knowing he was who I was looking for I booked it over to him and slung his arm around my shoulder like I did with Hoodie and dragged him inside and called for E.J again.