Chapter 27: Truth or Dare pt. 2

Yo. Sorry if I'm not updating very often... I've got like five books I'm working on at once (XD) my mind is very full of ideas TwT
I'll go more into detail about them later. As in Like... Possibly never unless people are ACTUALLY interested. ALSO GUYS! My art book? FREAKING FACE REVEAL! Go check out my decent looking face. (XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

We all stood on the sidewalk of a random neighborhood with Prism at the front of the group with a regretful and pissed expression. I really hope she wouldn't try to kill me after this. Anyways, Prism walked over to Splendy and handed him the blanket. I'm pretty sure almost all the boys had to just turn around for a second. I can't believe Prism was actually going do this, though what she was wearing was cute at least... Her top and underwear where navy blue with white whales and skulls printed on them both.

(A/n I have shorts just like that and I freaking LOVE them!!!!!!)

She turned and glared at me and the boys, a few of them holding their noses and others just looking away slightly, Kat and Gerika on the other hand where laughing their butts off. Prism turned and looked down the sidewalk, and in a sudden movement she took off running and screaming, "Y/N I FREAKING HATE YYYOOOUUU!!!"

I laughed until a ear piercing scream ran through the air, "WHAT THE LORD OF STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES?!"

That freaked me out a little bit, so I grabbed Ben and the blanket from Splendy and took off down the street where Prism ran. We ran until Prism's blood covered form came into view along with three other forms laying on the ground, and one other standing right in front of her.

"Prism? You okay?!" I asked. Ben took the blanket and wrapped it around her then hugged her with a small laugh, the look on her face was quite funny. She clearly was NOT happy about running down the sidewalk... But besides that I looked at the three boys laying on the ground covered in their own blood I realized. Then I looked up at the other boy, I almost screened though at what I saw.

There, in front of us, was a BOY VERSION OF PRISM!!! WHAT THE FLUFF?!

"Who is this?! Gender bent Prism?!"

"Actually, I am Ember Chambers." His voice was soft and smooth, yet sounded kind of... Girly? I don't know, he sounded like Prism though and it was freaky!

"Prism why are these... Guys laying dead exactly?" Ben asked.

"NAWT RIGHT NOW BEN! THERE IS A FREAKING BOY PRISM RIGHT HERE!" I screamed, cutting off Prism. Why was no one paying ANY attention to this?!

"I told you! My name is Ember! Get it right short stack!" This boy... I swear. I'm more the mildly upset. (A/n -w-)

"Your coming with us! Ben! Carry Prism... We need to go back to the group." As Ben want to pick up Prism though gender bent Prism swooped her up and held her like a child on his right hip.

"I think not! Do not touch my sister elf!" Whooooaaaa... Back it up, did he say sister?

"I'll have you know she and I are DATING now! A lot has changed since you where last at the mansion Ember." Ben didn't sound to happy. I grabbed his ear and started pulling him back towards the group. Though it seems they met us half way.

"Children, are you okay?" Slendy asked. I nodded and let go of Ben's ear.

"Who is this though?!" I asked pointing at the white haired boy who was setting Prism down and standing between her and Ben.

"Ah Ember, good to see your back, and safe!" Splendy said picking him  up in a hug. I was about to blow up again until a hand landed on my shoulder and pulled me back, looking up I saw Trendy was the one who did that.

"Let me explain before you lose it, okay?" I nodded at him. "Basically when Prism's mom was well... Having her and Ember Splendor rushed her to the hospital. But it seems after a few days Ember had died. That's what the doctors said at least, time skip to after Prism died and Ember shows up perfectly fine. Turns out he came back to life AFTER my brother and Prism left, which was a day after he had died. They couldn't find them so one of the doctors took him in."

"And...?"

"He apparently found out and killed the doctor and his family then escaped into the Slender forest where Splendor found him in the same tree you where in."

"We have a fluffed up family..."

"Not fluffed up, a lot of things happened is all Y/n... Wait never mind... We're a family of merciless murderers." I giggled.

"Hey guys, we should head back before I catch a cold!" Prism said. We all started walking back joking around and all, Ember walking closely behind Prism keeping his glare trained on Ben.

Oh boy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 864

No words. XD
Love you all! Bye my little creepers!