Chapter 29: Thinking back

Alright guys... One left! Then onto the second book!! Yay! And boo who? TwT

Anyways, this is a flashback chapter, so there WILL be a lot of flash back to previous chapters! (Trying to make it all sad and stuff... Tell me if it worked yeah? Then imma make it weird and stuff and ruin the moments)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your Pov~

Its been a week since the truth or dare thing... And Ive been thinking back a lot, I still have so many things to figure out. Like those weird surges of engry I felt before... And how right after that Prism came back to life.

~Flash back~

I shivered at the thought, Then I suddeny felt a strange pulse through out my body when I thought back to the orphanage. I snapped out of my small thought trance when a crash was heard from the kitchen.

"What was that?" I asked to no one in particular. Standing up straight again I made my way to where the sound was. Turning the corner I gasped in shock when there, on the floor, laid a girl with rather familiar pigtails and black dress

~End Flash Back~

And what those blurs where as well...

~Yet Another Flash Back~

I sat quietly under the pink tree I had found and just listened quietly...It was peaceful. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I opened my eyes and saw two blurs dancing around in front of me. One of them was white with touches of a pretty blue, and the other yellow with touches of green. I blinked a few times and the blurs where still there, but the white one was faded and I could barley see it...

"How odd..." I said to no one in particular. Suddenly the white blur disappeared completely and the green one stayed still. I rubbed my eyes and they where both gone. Laughing I figured I was seeing things.

~End~

Then there where those other ghosts that I kept seeing, not something I wish to remember right now though... I thought back to something a little more recent, which was the shipping fest with Prism and Ben aka Brism (A/n nirvana_atthedisco came up with that ship name I believe, I FREAKING LOVE IT THOUGH! (Cant come up with ship names to save my life))

I'm happy that Prism is happy now, so is Gerika. Her and Toby got together a few days ago~ YAS! VICTORY! ALL MY SHIPS HAVE COME TRUE! YES!

After a little squealing session I sighed and laid back on the arm rest of the couch. I seriously love it here, I have a family, friends, an owl I rarely see, etc... Yeah, I have a pretty good life here! Wouldn't trade it for the world.

"SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" I take everything I said back. Sighing I stood up and followed the sound of yelling.

"WELL IM HER OLDER BROTHER!" At least I know who is yelling now... I finally found where the yelling was coming from, the library... How ironic.

"YOUR TWINS!" I opened the door to see  Prism holding a book and a distressed look on her face, then Ember and Ben screaming on either sides of her.

"IM OLDER BY EIGHT MINUTES!"

"Y/n! Thank Zalgo...!" She ran over and tackled me out of the room then slammed the door closed, "I just freaking met Ember and he's already acting protective..."

"I can see, what where they fighting about anyways?"

"Who will help me teach you how to toilet paper and/or how to properly control your tendrils. And who will be going with me on the next killing spree..." I totally forgot that.

"Oh... That's pretty stupid."

"Their boys, what do you expect?"

"Well... Your in love with one and the other is your twin brother soooo..." I said walking next to Prism, well, until she stopped suddenly. That's when a very loud crash and thud was heard a long with a lot of yelling and a few screams.

Prism then took my arm in her grip tightly and started running towards where all the noise was coming from. We burst into the front yard and what I saw was absolutely terrible...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 787

Guys, I'm so sad that this book is coming to an end yet I'm so excited for book two!

Just a heads up it will be called 'Ghosts: What She Can See' Anyways, in the next chapter I'm ending this book, but I would love it if you guys would ask me questions for either the next book or just some things about me.
Once again I'm so excited for the next book! Though, I wont be taking ANYMORE OCS! I have plenty of them from you guys! Ah, anyways! Bye my little creepers!