Chapter 15: First Kill pt.2

Hey everyone, sorry that I didn't update last week! My climbing team went on its yearly camping trip and I didn't have any service or internet! But I do hope this makes up for it!

Also, I was wondering if you guys would like it if I made a little one shot book with Prism, the reader, then maybe a few other characters! just for fun ya'know?

I'm sorry, one more thing, if I was to make a x reader book that wasn't creepypasta or another thing, would you guys read that book? I wanna make an original story with my own characters and the reader, would you guys read something like that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

Prism took a hold of my arm and pulled me to her room, I wondered what she was doing. Wasn't the door downstairs? If she wants me to jump out of a two story building I'm not gonna do it!

"I'm not going to make you jump out a window, I'm getting you a weapon silly!" She said letting go of my arm and walking over to a drawer and opening it, she took out a knife and a bag. She walked back over to me and put the knife in the bag and handed the bag to me, "I'm assuming you don't have pockets, so you can use this to carry your weapon around."

I nodded looking at her, then I looked at the clock seeing that it was almost 12.

"Didn't you say we where leaving at twelve?" I asked her tilting me head towards the clock. Prism also looked towards her clock and you could visibly see her eyes widening. She walked to her door and opened it for me, I thanked her and we both speed walked to the door.

"Ah! Your the new pasta aren't you!?" A woman with long black hair said, I couldn't tell if she was smiling...Because she was wearing a mask. I nodded and she held her hand out for me to shake, which I didn't. "I'm Jane, Jane the Killer."

"Basically female Jeff." Prism whispered to me, Jane glared at her and smaked the back of her head, "ow! Jane what the heck?!"

"I am nothing like Jeff!!" She yelled.

"Both of you shut up so we can go, we're behind schedule!" A voice said from behind me, I turned around and looked up to see a woman with brown hair and a clock for an eye, "the names Clockwork."

I nodded and stood next to Prism, Clockwork was kinda intimidating. Prism could tell what I was thinking and laughed quietly while nudging my shoulder.

"Well, I think its about time we headed out, don't you think?" Jane asked putting her hands on her hips and turning towards the direction of the city. Prism's eyes lit up and she started jumping up and down while clapping, I then looked to Clockwork seeing that she was nodding, "great! Lets go then!"

~Time skip~

Prism, Clockwork, Jane and I had made it to a small neighborhood near the edge of the forest, it wasn't that long of a trek, except the wire fence we had to scale in order to get to the actual neighborhood. Which was odd because when I went into the forest the first time there wasn't a fence. Then again the orphanage was maybe five miles from here. After getting to the neighborhood we decided to split up into teams of two, Clockwork and Prism, then me and Jane. Why I was stuck with Jane instead of Prism, I will never know. 

"So Y/n, when did you become a pasta?" Jane asked me while she was looking for a house.

"Basically a few days ago..."

"Seriously?"

"Why would I lie?"

"Never mind then, who have you met so far?"

"Uhhh...Lets see, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Ben, Jeff, E.J, Trendy (he was the one to bring me to the mansion), Splendy, Slendy, Prism (obviously), Then you and Clockwork." (A/n did I forget someone? I feel like I am.)

"That's cool, a shame you had to meet Jeff though."

"Why?"

"That's a story for another time kid, besides, we're at the house." She said. I looked to the side and saw a light blue house with a white tin roof,  "This family has been on my kill list for weeks, but I haven't been able to get to them. You get the kid upstairs, I'll get the parents. Just use that knife you got and stab right here." Jane explained pointing to where her heart should me.

I nodded and she picked the door lock with a bobby pin. We walked inside and she very quietly walked to a room which I assumed was the parents room. I also quietly walked around the house trying to find the kids room. Now, oddly enough, I was actually super nervous about this, and scared. I had finally found a room with stickers plastered all over the door.

'This door reminds me of Prism's door -__-...' I said in my head. (A/n that rhymed)

I slowly opened the door and saw a girl around the age of 16 maybe asleep on her bed in the corner of the room. I then slowly walked to the bedside and took the knife from the bag Prism lent me. I brought up the knife and brought it down, her eyes flew open as she was goin to scream, but a white hand covered her mouth. I looked behind me and saw Jane, covered in blood.

"Good job kid! Now, we should go meet up with the others." She said patting my shoulder. I smiled a little and nodded following her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1,002

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this weeks chapter! Once again I'm SO sorry I couldn't update last week!

But do tell me, if I was to make a original x reader story, would you guys read it? I have been wanting to make a book with my own characters and my own world for such a long time now, I had tried it awhile ago but it really really sucks. Anyway! I'll see you guys next week! Bye!