Chapter 10: I...Guess so?

Hi everyone! Thank you all for the AMAZING feedback! Now, I do have a plot for this book but I'm getting a little stumped on the way to the more exiting stuff. So if any of you have any ideas to help me out post it in the comments! It would so very much appreciated!!!

Also~ tell me what you think about this chapter mkay guys?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I watched the multi colored pony show for about an hour and ended up falling asleep. At least that's what I remember, I woke up with my back on the floor and my legs on the bed. I don't really know how I managed to get into this sleeping position, but I did!

"What the heck...?" I said slowly taking in my position, "Wait, how did I get here..."

I got up and looked in the mirror seeing that my H/c H/l hair was in a knotted mess and my clothes where messed up. 'I should probably change...' I said in my mind 'Fudge it...'

"Okay...What am I gonna do today." I said thinking and brushing my hair, once I was done I turned around to face my tv and saw the note that was there, "Oh hhheeeyyy, when did that note get there?" It took me a few seconds to realize..."WAIT!"

I swear I turned into freaking sonic, because I was out of my room, down the hall, possibly tripped down the stairs, under a minuet. At the bottom of the stairs I tripped on the last step and almost face planted, if it wasn't for Ben, who broke my fall.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" He yelled.

"Sorry Elfie!" I said, then covered my mouth...That wasn't supposed to happen honestly, I don't know why I said that!

"I'm. Not. An. Elf!" He said pushing me off of him.

"You sure have a short temper though..." I mumbled quietly, not thinking anyone heard me. Though not long after I heard a howl of laughter coming from the couch.

"O-Oh Ben, she g-got you there." The voice I recognized as Toby said. I smiled and got up.

"Hey Toby, where's Slendy?" I asked leaning over the arm rest of the couch.

"He might be out hanging papers around the forest." Toby said messing up his brown hair.

"Yeah, only because you cant even hang a simple paper, you idiot." The person I identified as Hoodie said from one of the black chairs. 'There are so many people in this freaking house, how does Slender handle it?' I slightly complained in my head. I've never really been a big people person. I never really made friends in the orphanage, I rarely spoke to anyone there, and I was usually in my room, mainly because there where some pretty horrific dead people around...And it took days to get an image out of my mind. I shivered at the thought, Then I suddeny felt a strange pulse through out my body when I thought back to the orphanage. I snapped out of my small thought trance when a crash was heard from the kitchen.

"What was that?" I asked to no one in particular. Standing up straight again I made my way to where the sound was. Turning the corner I gasped in shock when there, on the floor, laid a girl with rather familiar pigtails and black dress, "Wwwhhhaaattt the fudge?"

"Holy crap...What the heck was that?" The girl said getting up and sitting Indian style, she brushed her white bangs from her face and I gasped. (Again)

"PRISM?!" I screamed covering my mouth with both hands.

"What?" She said then looked at her hands, and screamed as well."AAAHHH! OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUDGE HAPPENED?!" 

"W-We should go to my room an-" I was cut off when Masky and Hoodie ran into the room frantically.

"What's going on?! What happeeeeeened...." Masky said dragging out the last sentence, "Prism?"

"But I thought you where..." Hoodie said scratching his head. He looked back to me questioningly.

"I don't even know myself..." I said uncovering my mouth...My eyes where still the size of a plate, how and why was my only question right now, "This should be technically, physically, impossible...At the current state of everything right now at least!"

Prism shakily stood up, slightly stumbling. Before she could fall Masky caught her and held her on her feet.

"Y/n...What happened? I was just wandering around and then suddenly I was...Alive again!" She said looking at me with wide white eyes.

"I-I have no idea Prism...This is rather...odd..." I said. Hoodie walked up to her and poked her in the stomach.

"She's alive all right...Should we tell the others...?"  Hoodie said. I shrugged, and I'm pretty sure realization finally hit Prism. Because she broke down into tears with the biggest smile on her face I've ever seen, "Oh god...Is something wrong?!"

"No...She's just happy." I said hugging Prism, she hugged back and cried on my shoulder. She let go of me and hugged Masky and Hoodie next. I smiled and piped up, "Prism...I think you know who is up in his room still...Wanna go see him?"

Prism's head immediately shot up and she looked at me, I smiled. In an instant Prism disappeared into thin air and left Masky, Hoodie and I standing in the kitchen.

"Y/n, are you sure you don't know what happened?" Masky asked me, I shook my head and sighed.

"If I knew I would tell you, but for now we should leave Prism to be with her family..." I said peeking out the door at the stairs, "Besides, we don't know if this is temporary or permanent."

I looked back to see Masky nod slightly and drag hoodie off to an unknown location, or at least unknown to me. I felt my stomach growl and I decided to get a snack. Opening the fridge I looked around to see if there was anything I could eat...Cheesecake, cheesecake, weird looking organ, wait...What?! 'What the fudge? Who would eat that?!' I thought in disgust 'nasty...'.  

I wouldn't be surprised if I freaking starved in this mansion...Plus side is, Prism is alive again...For an unknown reason!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1,056

Heeeey! So, was ANYONE AT ALL surprised? No? Yes? Oooooooh well! I hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll see you next week!

Be sure to comment your ideas and what you thought of this chapter in the comments! Maybe vote? I dunno! ^w^ You guys are awesome! Stay awesome!