Chapter 26: Truth or Dare pt. 1

I have to much fun writing truth or dare chapters... Thank you Kat and Geri for the truth or dare dares and truths btw...

Song is Truth or dare nightcore version, forgot who its by 0~0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I was quietly sitting in my room with Knight just chilling out, it was around six pm. So I thought everyone would be to tired to come bother me.

"Y/N!" I spoke to soon... Prism came rushing through the door and stopped in front of my bed, "The others and I are having a sleepover in the living room! You have to join us!"

"..."

"Please?"

"Okay... I guess it could be fun." Prism smiled and took hold of my arm then dragged me all the way downstairs to the living room where a bunch of sleeping bags where set up, with their owners sitting on top of them. It was very easy to tell who's was who's by color alone really, without anyone sitting on them.

Jeff was sitting on a white sleeping bad wit red splatters all over. Next to him was Gerika whos sleeping bag faded from a blue at the bottom to a orange to the top and a waffle print. Toby was next to her and his sleeping bag was green and blue striped... Nami's was across from him and hers was navy blue and white striped, Ben was next to her (obviously) and he was sitting on a dark green sleeping bag with a little triforces print on it. Prism walked over to her spot and motioned for me next to her, where a f/c sleeping bag was. There where a few more people like Splendy, Trendy, E.j, Kat, Sally, Masky, Hoodie, and Laughing Jack. But I didn't pay much mind to it, Prism looked as if she was getting impatient.

I walked over and sat down on the sleeping bag.

"Aright! We're going to play truth or dare first!" She said earning a few excited looks and upset glares. "Gerika! You start!"

"YAS! Okay! Jeff, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you... Toooo... Put a drop of lemon in each of your eyes!" Jeff's eyes widened, even more, if that was possible. This would be so funny but so painful, for him. Geri stood up and went to the kitchen and got what I assumed was lemon juice and came back. She walked over to Jeff and handed him the bottle, which he took and opened it. Jeff then dropped just a little bit on his eye and started to scream like a little girl. This was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life!

"I WILL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE! GERIKA! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" he screamed. Definitely the funniest thing I've ever seen. We waited a few minuets until Jeff stopped screaming curses at Gerika and could actually speak again, "Y-Y/n! Truth or dare?!" He stuttered, in pain of course.

"Truth." I decided to play it safe for now.

"How old are you exactly?"

"Ten!"

"Alright then." There was no hesitation for who I picked, they wouldn't get any mercy either.

"Prism, truth or dare?" She mumbles curses under her breath.

"Dare."

"I dare you to run around a neighborhood in nothing but underwear and your bra..." Prism stopped dead still, halfway through putting her hair up into a bun as well.

"Y-Y/ N! No!"

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Everyone chanted. She sighed and got up then walked upstairs to her room.

"Prism! Don't drop out of the game just because you don't wanna do the dare!" Ben yelled. We waited a few moments and I was surprised to see that she walked downstairs again covered in a blanket.

"Let's go." She said and walked right towards the door. Everyone stood up and followed her out.