Chapter 14: First Kill!

Hey everyone! Guys, five chapters away from chapter 20! Also, this is going to be kind of a short chapter, my two older sisters are visiting this week and I wanna spend as much time with them as I can!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE A PET OWL?!" Prism yelled looking at me wide eyed.

"I mean I have a pet owl that I named Knight that is currently sleeping in my room..."

"Does Uncle know about this?"

"Probably not?"

"..."

"What?"

Prism got up and started walking to her door, I followed her. She stood in front of my door and pushed it open to see Knight peacefully snoozing on my bed.

"Holy crab you weren't lying!!! Y/n, Knight is ADORABLE!" She said sitting in front of him, "Y/n when are you going on your first kill?"

"First kill...?"

"Be up around 12 am tonight, I'll take you!"

"Uhhhhh...Okay?"

"It will just be you, Jane, Clockwork, and I anyways!"

"Who are they?"

"The only other girls in this entire mansion." Prism said getting up, "Be ready!"

I nodded as she walked out the door off to the unknown, the unknown being some where is the mansion. I didn't care to do anything right now...I was feeling lazy, so I walked over to my bed and laid on my stomach. Sighing, I buried my face into my pillows and stayed that way for a little while, and before I know it, I'm falling asleep.

~Time Skip~

I was peacefully snoozing, key word was...Now I'm being woken up by a ever so slightly annoying white blob...Or that's what I could see with my blurry vision, cuz...Ya know...I just woke up from a rather comforting sleep. I threw a pillow at the blob and sat up rubbing my eyes. I slowly regained my vision and I could see that the white blob was Prism and her snow white hair.

"Whaaaaaat?" I said not approving of being woken up.

"Its twelve! Its time to go ooouuuttt!" Prism said jumping on my bed.

"Go out to do what?"

"First kkkiiillllll!"

"But why?"

"Because your a creepypasta now!"

"I hate you..."

"Psh, hurtful! Now come on! I've been dead for six years and haven't been able to kill a single person! I wanna go!!!" Prism said pulling me from the warm blankets. I landed on the floor with a thud and a small giggle from Prism. I really don't understand why we have to go outside at freaking twelve a.m...It just seemed kinda stupid.

"We only kill at night stupid! NOW LETS GO!!!"

"Ugh...Fine!" I said getting up, I pushed Prism out of my room and put on my white dress, socks, boots, and a jacket because I didn't know if it was going to be cold outside or not...I dragged my feet over to my door and opened it to see Prism standing there, now that I could actually see, I  notices Prism had put on white socks and grey-ish blue rain boots.

"LLLEEETTT'SSS GO!" She screamed, getting quite a few pillows thrown at her from the doors around. I laughed as she jumped up from the pile of pillows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 540

Hey! Once again, sorry this was short, I'll continue this in the next chapter! Anywho, see you amazing people next week!!! Bye!