Chapter 11

~Killer's P.O.V.~

Stepping out of my car and onto the sidewalk, I look in front of me and smile manically. This is the house where my cute little Leah has been locked up. Fear not, my dear. I have come now.

I am Hikaru Onodera. I am 21 years old. But those 21 years I have lived are nothing to me, compared to this moment. This is when I will finally become history, but my name will never be known. Just like Sir Jack The Ripper.

I walk up to the house. It's a small one, one that someone like Linda Carrie would live in, for their retirement. How dull.

I reach the door and with quick hands, I am able to pick and unlock the door. But as soon as I open the door, an alarm goes off, and two people are at both of my sides, either one grabbing an arm. To my left, there is a scrawny looking man who looks too young to be an officer. To my right, there is a pretty lady with short black hair up in a pony tail. But she has a stern expression on.

"Who are you?" she says in a threatening tone.

I reach in my pocket and lean my face in to her ear. "Your worst nightmare." I whisper this and kick both of them in their stomachs. They are now on the floor, groaning.

Just as the lady was getting up, I take the taser out of my coat, aim, and shoot her in the stomach. She falls down, shaking.

Her partner stands up with his hands in the air. "Hikaru Onodera, am I wrong?" he asks. His expression is nervous, but his stance is calm. "But this isn't the only crime you have committed."

I smirk at him. "Spencer Reid, the man of many words. Let's cut this short." I hit him in the head with a gun, and he groans, falling to the floor.

I smirk as I turn away and walk down the hallway to the room at the end of the hall. Leah's room.

The door is left slightly open. I peek inside. The lights are off, and I don't see anyone awake in the room. I push the door open farther and step inside.

At the corner of my eye, I can see slight movement. I turn my head and my eyes land on the bed. There, sound asleep, is Leah. Oh, how beautiful she looks. Her face calm and peaceful. Her chest rises and falls, and the only sound in the room is her soft breathing.

I walk up to the edge of the bed she is facing, and sit down. I smile as my hand reaches to her cheek. I rub it with my knuckles. She stirs under my touch and I smile even wider. But she falls back asleep.

I take the covers off of her body and reach into my pocket, taking out tape and some rope. I cut a piece of the tape and cover her mouth carefully. Then I roll her onto her stomach and bound her hands and legs behind her. As I finish tying her legs, I see her eyes flutter open. She soon realizes what is happening and starts struggling and tries screaming. Before long I have a needle buried in the skin of her neck. She gasps and her struggling dies down. She struggles to keep her eyes open.

I smile and cup my hand under her chin. I pull it up so that she is facing me. First her eyes show surprise before she tries to glare at me.

She tries to speak through the tape. Her voice is inaudible, but I know what she is trying to say. "M-mister Onodera..."

"Oh, is little Leah having a hard time to stay awake? Don't worry, my sweet, I will rescue you from this dungeon." I kiss her on the forehead as her eyes flutter close and her body grows limp.

I, again, roll her over onto her back. Then I shove my hands underneath her and push towards the other side as I wrap my hands tightly around her. I pick her up and hold her close to my body. She's very light for her age. How adorable.

I walk out of her room and into the kitchen. I set Leah down on one of the chairs and roam around the room, looking for a pen and some paper. Once I find said materials, I scribble something down. Before I finish, I hear quick footsteps and feel the coldness of a blade to my throat.

I look to my side and see Linda Carry. She looks stern and threatening, but I know that she is terrified.

"Put your hands up." Her tone was calm and stern.

I started to raise my hands, but when I had reached my shoulders I dove behind Linda, stole the knife from her grip, and held it to her neck.

I whispered in her ear "You're a fool if you thought I hadn't come prepared for situations like this. Tsk tsk."

"Same to you my boy." She said this and elbowed me in the stomach. I dropped the knife and fell backwards. She picked the knife up and walked to me. But before she could do anything, I grabbed her ankle and pushed it forward, so that she fell on her back.

Once she hit the ground, I got on top of her and, again, stole the knife from her. I held it back to her neck.

She was gasping for air. She tried to speak "Y-you will n-n-never g-get away with this. The FBI will find you!"

I pout at her. "Aww, it seems I already have gotten away with it." With that, I slit her throat. The maroon liquid is trickling out of the wound. Linda's struggling stops and her head falls. Dead.

I stand back up and walk to the sink to wash my hands. I dry them with one of the tissues and walk back up to Leah. I pick her up again and head to the entrance door, which was left open.

Before I walk out, I feel a hand at my ankle. I look down and see it's Spencer's hand. His head is facing down.

"W-we will find you. We always h-have found our s-suspects."

"Are you sure about that." I whisper cunningly. With that, I kick him at the side of his face, and he falls unconscious.