Chapter 28: Little Squirt, The Diarrhea Chronicals

Important Authors Note At The End! :D

Chapter 28 (Continuation of Chapter 27)

"It was either this or a ballet recital." I muttered as I unbuckled my seat belt.

He laughed. "At least there would've been dancing girls!"

"Did I forget to mention that it was a men's ballet recital?" I retorted. He visibly shivered, covering his mouth with his hand as if holding back vomit. "And you're the one that told me about your never ending love for animals."

He rolled his eyes before getting out of the car at the same time I did. We walked around the front of the car and began walking towards the aquarium as I fished the tickets out of my wallet. Ha-ha, what great wordplay. "Are you excited?"

He nodded. "I've never been here. What kind of animals do they have?"

The building was colossal. It was the only aquarium in our state and they were currently having alligator handlers visit with a gator, which they would wrestle. "A lot, animals that live in the water mainly."

"No, I thought they'd have dessert animals here, thanks for clearing it up." He muttered sarcastically, earning a glare from me.

"Well come on." I demanded as I handed the lady the tickets. When we entered, we were greeted with three options. "What do you want to go see first? Fishes? Sharks? Or turtles?"

He thought for a minute before sighing. "Sharks." We walked towards the shark exhibit and watched as the large creatures swam around in the water, their beady eyes connecting with ours every so often. "They're creepy fellows, aren't they?"

I nodded. "What do you think would happen if I dived into the water?"

Grayson looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Bye Peanut."

I punched his arm, laughing lightly. A hammerhead shark swam a bit too close to the glass for my liking and I wanted to smack the glass and tell him who owns this place but then again, he is a hammerhead and as far as I know, a hammer can break glass. "What's that shark doing?"

I glanced towards where Grayson was pointed. The biggest shark of all swam by the glass, blocking our vision. I turned to Grayson before glancing back at the glass, the gray shark was gone and I could see what he was talking about. A shark was feasting upon another shark. I wrinkled my nose. "Do they feed these things?"

He laughed before shrugging. "I wonder how many people were fed to the sharks after saying that."

"Do they feed them fish?" I asked, scanning the area for any fish bones. The water was pretty clear.

"Fish are friends, not food." I whipped my head over in Grayson's directions and he gave me a sheepish look.

"Can we go see the turtles?" I asked him.

"Sure, I always wondered what happened to the turtles in Finding Nemo." He muttered quietly.

"They died." I deadpanned. He turned to look at me, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Don't you ever say that."

I snorted before walking away. I realized that he wasn't following me. I turned around and saw that he was turned away from me, his arms across his chest. I groaned loudly, stomping over towards him. I walked in front of him but he kept turning, like a mall display. I continuously followed him as he went in circles. Finally, I placed my hands on his shoulders. "Stop, I'm getting dizzy."

"I'm not listening." He told me, placing his hands over his ears. I grabbed his warm hands in my own, pulling them away from his head and towards his sides, holding them there.