Kitchen Sex (dirty)

Credit: iluvnarry on tumblr

You stood in the kitchen cooking some food for Louis, for dinner, for when he returned from the interview he had with the other lads. You heard the front door open and Louis shout out, “Where are you my little sexy baby?” You chuckled and shouted back, “In the kitchen love!” You heard him coming towards you and then felt arms wrap around your waist from behind. “Hi Paige” he whispered hotly in your ear before he began kissing down your neck. You chuckled before shrugging him away. “I’m cooking Lou” you said as you continued to stir the pot. “What are you cooking?” he asked wrapping his arms around you yet again. “Some noodles and meatballs for you, I know you must be hungry after your long day of interviews.” “I am hungry but not for that” he whispered cheekily in your ear. You however didn’t catch on. You sighed and spun around. “What do you want to eat then a sandwich? You want pizza?” He smirked. “Babe the only thing I wanna eat right now is you” he said seductively as he pulled you in and attached his lips to yours.You kissed him back for about two seconds before pulling away. “I have to cook” you said. He groaned as you turned your back to him and returned to the pot. You felt his presence behind you and was waiting for him to hug your waist again but he didn’t. Instead his hands were going up and down your sides sending shivers down your spine. “Lou stop” you said weakly. He ignored you and sent one hand up your skirt. He felt your thighs a bit before he began stroking you through your pantie. “Lou” you moaned forgetting the pot and resting your head back on his shoulders. He smirked and leaned down kissing you. He pushed your panties aside and immediately pumped two fingers into your center. You moaned loudly into his mouth and he smirked. “Like that baby?” he asked and you nodded as he kept pumping his fingers in and out. You began moving your hips with his thrusts until you felt yourself clench around him a sign that you were close. “LOUIS!” you screamed as you came all over his fingers. He pulled them out and licked your juices off of them. You spun around and attached your lips to his kissing him hungrily. He kissed back with the same intensity as his hands roamed your body. He pulled away slightly to take off your top and skirt leaving you in just your bra and pantie. “So fucking beautiful Paige” he said looking your body up and down and biting his lip lustily. You smirked and tugged his top off before kneeling in front of him and taking off his pants and boxers. His dick sprung up immediately and you licked your lips. You were about to suck on his member when he stopped you. “I can’t wait any longer babe” he said lifting you up off the floor and putting you to sit on the middle counter, after turning off the stove. He practically ripped your underwear and bra off before he pulled you close. You wrapped your legs around his body pulling him in even closer to you. You draped your hands around his neck and kissed him lustily. You screamed however when he suddenly entered you without warning. He smirked and began thrusting in you as you moaned loudly. It felt so good. He pulled you even closer and thrusted even harder as you clawed at his back sure to leave scratch marks, “Lou” you moaned thrusting towards him, matching his thrusts. “Fuck Paige, you’re so tight” he moaned throwing his head back with the pleasure. “Lou I’m close” you whispered. He grunted as he thrusted faster now bringing you closer to your orgasm. With just a few more thrusts you both came hard. Louis grinned and pulled out of you kissing you sweetly. “That was lovely baby” he cooed. He then kneeled in front of you and began licking the juices in your core. “Lou what are you…” “I told you I wanted to eat you” he smirked licking you dry. He then lifted you off the counter and carried you to the bedroom snuggling up close.

.
.
.
xx.