Idea of fun

Credit goes to owner.

*( A.U. )

The bell rang and everyone took a seat as the teacher walked in. I sat at my usual seat towards the back. Another girl usually sat next to me at the table, but she apparently wasn’t here today. Instead Louis, one of the football players I wish I could get to know, sat next to me today. I stiffened a bit, surprised that he’d want to sit next to me. I wasn’t exactly the most extroverted person here, in fact, I was really quiet and rarely spoke to people. So it really was a shocker that Louis, a well known jock, would sit next to me, a quiet loner.

The lesson went on and midway through, the teacher announced that we’d working in partners for a short activity. Louis turned to me and smirked, leaning in closer so that there was barely any space between us.  I licked my lips nervously and Louis looked down at them before bringing his eyes back up to meet mine. His smirk only grew and I looked away, turning my attention to the sheet of paper we were supposed to be filling out. He didn’t seem to care about the assignment, though, since he placed his hand on my thigh and started asking questions that definitely didn’t relate to any school subjects.

“I’ve seen you checking me out before, you’re Y/N right”, he asked, “Why were you checking me out? Is it because you find me attractive?”

It was true that I found him attractive and that I had taken a bit of time out of my day to admire his attractiveness. But I wasn’t going to tell him that. Instead I tried to focus on the assignment and not the warm hand on me thigh, “It says here that we’re gonna need a calculator and protractor. Do you have either of those?”

Louis shook his head, “Forget about this assignment, I sure have. Let’s do something else more fun, yeah?”

“What’s your idea of fun”, I asked, already guessing his answer, but still wanting to hear it.

He slid his hand further up my thigh, smirk still on his lips, “My idea of fun would be sliding my fingers right into your panties and making you cum right here, in front of everyone.”

I leaned over and felling strangely bold, whispered into his ear, “Hm, that does sound like a lot of fun.”

Louis then slid his hands into my jeans and started teasing me over my panties. I bit my lip and felt myself become more aroused as he teased me. Then he slid his hands into my panties and started rubbing slow circles against my clit.

Louis leaned in and whispered in a slightly deeper tone, “So wet already, Y/N. Is this turning you on? It is you naughty girl.”

I shivered at his words and was going to say something, but bit my lip hard when a moan threatened to leave my lips. Louis had added more pressure to my clit with his fingers and he was now looking pleased with himself. Then he stepped it up a notch by sliding his fingers through my slick folds and thrusting two into my pussy. My body stiffened and I tried hard to not moan out loudly, instead it came out as a small whimper. Then Louis started pumping them in and out of me, his thumb working my clit now. That is, until my stomach was filled with a warm feeling that was beginning to overwhelm me. Louis only quickened his pace until I came all over his fingers, biting down on my lip hard so I wouldn’t cry out.

He pulled his fingers out after that and sucked on them before whispering, “You wanna feel that again? If you do, come to the field before practice starts and I’ll show you some real fun.”

~

After school I went to the field and saw Louis just sitting at the bleachers. As I walked over to him he looked up from his phone and smiled, “Wasn’t sure you were gonna come.”

“With the orgasm I had earlier today, how could I not”, I replied and he grabbed my hand, leading me over to a blanket splayed out on the field.

Louis started kissing me now and we slowly dropped down onto the blanket. We both started removing each other’s clothes until we were completely naked and Louis paused. He looked down at me with a lustful glint in his eyes and it was just turning me on even more. Then he snapped out of his trance and was kissing down my body, lips quickly finding my core. He licked up and down through my folds before his tongue found my clit and started teasing it.

Once I was dripping wet and practically begging for his cock, Louis sat up and positioned himself in between my spread legs. He pressed his tip into my folds and lubricated himself with my arousal. Then he started easing his cock into me, his dick stretching me out as he filled me up entirely. I moaned, loudly this time as I was finally able to let him know how much I was enjoying myself. That seemed to have encouraged Louis because as soon as I was well adjusted to his size he started thrusting in and out of me quickly, his fingers rubbing my clit at that same pace.

He leaned over then, biting his lip before speaking, “God, I’ve thought about fucking you like this ever since I fingered you in class.”

I blushed at his words and moaned, feeling a bit shy but admitting that, “I’ve been thinking about you fucking me for much longer. You’re so fucking hot and the thought of your dick inside of me always turned me on.”

Those seemed to be the right words to say because Louis continued his fast pace and the familiar feeling of pleasure started filling me up. Soon my walls were tightening around him and I was cumming, Louis’s name leaving my lips as I did. Louis came soon too, pulling out and releasing his load onto my stomach. When we were finished he cleaned off the mess he made with his shirt. We both stood up after that, my legs a bit wobbly and he planted a kiss on my lips.

“See you after practice”, he asked with a hopeful look in his eyes.

“Yeah, I’ll just be waiting over there by the bleachers”, I replied, grabbing my clothes to get dressed.
.
.
xx.