Chapter 2.

Aubri POV
I can't believe algee really wanted my number. I can't see myself being with him knowing that he's like a brother to Luke.And I'm pretty sure Luke wouldn't be to happy with the idea of me seeing Algee.I don't know....

*gets a phone call from unknown #*

Aubri-(declines the call)

*phone rings 10 more times*

Aubrie​-(answers) Hello
Algee-Hey Aubrie
Aubrie​-Wassup?
Algee- How come you didn't answer?
Aubrie-I was taking a nap(lies)
Algee-Oh I'm sorry you want me to call you later?
Aubrie-Nah its okay
Algee- igh well I wanted to know if you wanted to come to the New Edition screening tommorow night.
Aubrie-Wait tommorow night?
Algee- Yeah
Aubrie- oh um I don't know if I could make it.
Algee- Aw man but its at 9pm
Aubrie-(sighs in relief) Oh okay good then I could make it
Algee-(excited)Igh thanks so much baby
Aubrie-(blushes) Baby?
Algee-(embarrassed) oh shit did I say that?I meant Bri
Aubrie-(giggles)Yeah right ,but gee gee can I bring a friend
Algee-depends girl or boy
Aubrie- um it shouldn't matter the question was can I bring a friend?
Algee- chill I'm just playing but ofc you can bring a friend
Aubrie- igh cool well talk o you later

*hangs up*

"Aubrie?!"Driana shouts from downstairs.I got up and went downstairs."Yes Driana"I said."Okay so I heard that there's gonna be a new edition screening tomorrow night".Driana squeals."How you know that?".I asked as if I didn't know about the screening."Well let's just say I heard it from a friend,who heard it from a friend and so on ".Driana giggles."Ohhhh well what?You want me to go".I asked."Duhhhh bihh you're my bestfriend ofc I want you to go"Driana says.I giggled."Alright I'll go only cause I'll do anything for my bestie".I said while smiling. Driana squeals."Igh Bri I gotta go but Ima call you tomorrow".Driana says while leaving."Igh and how the hell you got in my house".I said while laughing."Idk I just did".Driana laughs."You're a mess bye girl".

Algee POV

"Come on man y'all play to much".I said in aggravation."Who was that on the phone".Elijah coos playfully."None of ya damn business that's who".I said while laughing."Yeah right we'll see tommorow night at the screening".Woody says playfully. They all laugh.I thought to myself."Yo Keith lemme holla at you for a min".I said while getting up."Yeah man Wassup".Keith said looking at me in concern."Well I gotta thing for Luke sister".I said nervously."Wait Aubrie?".He said in shock."Yeah man,and that's who I'm inviting to he screening".I said lookin down."Oh shit man, I think you should tell him about it cause you know that's his sister".He said while patting my shoulder."That's the thing I want to make her mine but I don't know if he'll be cool with it".I said."I'm sure he will just tell him igh man"."Igh".They go back to the room."Ayo Luke".I said nervously."Yeah".He said looking at his phone."I invited your sister to the screening".I said looking at him.He looks up at me."Aigh man".He said looking back at his phone."So you're okay with that".I said in relief."I already knew come on man I'm not slow".We all laugh.

*The next day*

Driana POV
"I really do not know what to wear Bri".I said in frustration."What do you mean Dri, you have so much clothes in your closet".She said while laughing."I know but I want to look extra sexy Bri".I said sticking my tongue out."Hmmm who you want to get sexy for?".She said while laughing."Algee Smith,oh my God he's my Mce girlllll".I said rolling my eyes back.Her face became straight."Oh".She said looking down."What's wrong".I said touching her thigh."Nothing,so I need to figure out what I have to wear".She said trying to change the subject."Oh well I'm pretty sure that you have something girl".I said while smiling."Yeah and on that note I have to go get ready but I'll call you when I'm ready".She said while getting up."Okay".I said.

Aubrie POV
The fact that Driana said that Algee's her mce kinda threw me off because now things are gonna be real awkward at this screening.I mean I don't like him......yet but he's gonna be all over me and she's gonna be jealous.UGH!!!!!

*phone rings*

Aubrie- (answers)Heyy Algee Wassup
Algee- (chuckles) You sound happy to talk to me.
Aubrie-(laughs)what's that suppose to mean?
Algee- Nothing but are you still coming?
Aubrie- Yeah ofc I am gee gee
Algee- Igh well can I pick you up
Aubrie- (stutters)uh no its okay
Algee-(laughs)alright well I'll see you there
Aubrie- yeah(hangs up)

*3 hours later*

End of chapter 2.sorry for the typos but hope you enjoyed,
*leave comments and let me know what yall want me to add in the story💓