Chapter 14

I'm back you guys😘Finally found the time to update.But anyways here you go.

Aubrie pov
I woke up the next morning feeling a little sick.I threw up twice and have a major headache.Oh and Algee spent the night😉."Good morning baby". Algee said to me as he woke up.I didn't say anything,all I did was cry."Baby what's wrong".He asked in concern."Gee gee did you use a condom last night".I asked."Um no babe I don't think I did".He said sounding nervous.I cried some more."Well baby I might be pregnant".I said while putting my hand over my stomach."Baby are you sure".He asked."Babe I threw up like twice and I feel nauseous".I told him.He smiled."Aubrielle we're gonna have a baby".He said excitedly.I then smiled a little."Well I still need to take a pregnancy test just to be sure".I told him."Ight princess I'll head to the store right now and get you one".He told me.I smiled."Alright baby thank you".The fact that I could actually be pregnant is such a scary but amazing feeling.

*1 hour later.*

Algee Pov
I had to stand this long ass line just to buy 2 pregnancy tests.*phone rings*.It was Aubrie FaceTiming me. "Yeah babe".I answered. "Babe what's taking so long".She said.I then turned the camera around. "Damn why are they working so slow".She then said. "I don't even know but do you still want them".I asked playfully.She giggled. "I'm not even listening to you,all I know is you better get my tests".She said while adjusting the phone so she could lay down.I then heard some fans whispering. "Is Algees girlfriend pregnant".I overheard one of them ask.I tried to play it off. "Baby?".I said. "Yes".she replied."Ima call you back okay".I told her.we hung up.After about 10 minutes I finally cashed out my items and headed to the parking lot until I bumped into someone and all of their items dropped."I'm sorry let me help u with that".I offered until I realized who I bumped into.She was so damn beautiful and I was honored to meet her especially after her big hit...........

Hey guys it took me literally a year to start back writing but I'll try to keep up.i really appreciate the love and shoutout to Vampire_Diaries_14😘💕my notifications been blowing up so I just decided to finish this chapter.Anyways love you guys keep voting🙏🏽☀️