Chapter 16

Aubrie POV
"DOCTORRRR".I screamed for help.The doctors immediately rushed in. "Ma'am I'm gonna need you to step out for me".One of the doctors insisted. "You must be out your damn mind..I'm not leaving so you go back over there & save my baby".I said while crying.The doctor listened and did what I said.I then watched them shock my baby several times to get a signal from him.I cried silently in the corner praying for a response.The doctors attempted 3 times. "Ma'am I don't think he's going to make it".One of the doctors said sadly. "TRY IT AGAIN IM NOT GIVING UP AND NEITHER IS HE SO TRY IT AGAIN PLEASE!".I cried.The doctors then tried it one more time and successfully his heart continued beating.I couldn't believe my eyes.I cried tears of joy. "Thank you".I said to the doctors as I smiled.They then left the room and I walked over to Algee. "Baby?...Can you hear me?".I said to him.He then lightly turned to me and opened his eyes.my face brightened and I kissed him as he kissed me back.

Algee's POV
I couldn't believe what was happening to me.I was literally between life and death.This was the scariest shit a nigga ever been through.I then saw Aubrie and man I was so happy to see her.She was crying and that struck me. "Baby don't cry".I said to her as I held her hand. "I know baby but I was just so afraid to lose you".She said as she continued crying.I attempted to wipe her tears. "I get it princess but I'm here baby and I'm not going anywhere and once I get out of here ima make sure I take care of you and my baby".I said to her. She smiled and she kissed me.

*2 weeks later*

Algee's POV
I was finally getting out this hospital.I felt so much better and I couldn't wait to go home to my family. Then my boys walked in. "Well look at my brother in law doing well as ever".Luke said as he came in. "Spider man finally got back his strength back".Elijah said which made us all laugh.They all greeted me.And all I could do is smile tremendously. "Man I missed y'all and I'm just glad to see you guys again".I said to them sounding all sensitive. "AWWWW".They all say in unison.I laughed. "Well we missed you too homie".Keith said.We all hugged each other.I then got discharged from the hospital and Luke drove me back to me and Aubrie's house.I couldn't wait to see my soon to be wife. After about 10 minutes we got there and I rushed in the house just to be surprised by everyone I know. "WELCOME HOME  GEE GEE".Everyone shouted. Aubrie then walked over to me and kissed me. "welcome home baby".She said to me.

Aubrie's POV
I was so excited that my baby was home now.I missed him so damn much. "You did all this for me?".He asked. "I had to baby...I missed my man and I just wanted to do this for you".I said to him. "I love you so much".He said as he hugged me and kissed me. "I love you too baby".I said to him. After that everyone partied,ate and drank....well at least I didn't.Then the doorbell rang...I then went downstairs to answer it just to see it was Brandon. "Wth Brandon you cant be popping up at my house".I said to him. "Well hello to you to Aubrie".He said while giggling.I was annoyed. "What are you doing here".I asked. "Just came by to see you...you haven't been answering my texts nor calls,seems like you've been avoiding me".He said sounding all obsessive and creepy. "Um if you dont remember I'm in a relationship with Algee and I'm deeply in love with him and I'm pregnant so you can't be in my life anymore".i said to him.He looked surprised and disappointed. "Damn well congratulations...but I'm not going anywhere".He said with a evil smirk as he kissed my cheek. "Nigga you done tried it..you got the wrong one...you ever stop by my house again you better pray I don't kill you myself".i threatened him. He smirked. "Mhm I like your aggressive side..you know that turns me on".He said as he laughed hysterically. I then slammed the door in his face. "Aubrie you good".Algee asked from upstairs. "Yeah babe everything's fine".i lied.I felt scared and like this big weight on my shoulders. I couldn't tell Algee what happened.He never knew about me and Brandon and if I tell him now he'll probably be mad at me all over again especially since he was the waiter that he didn't like.I sighed to myself. I then went back upstairs pretending nothing just happened....

Finally decided to continue so enjoy and stay healthy 😘