Chapter 4

*Aubrie stares in shock while Algee quickly pulls away from Driana*

Aubrie POV
I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now.My bestfriend and the person I kind of had feelings for kissing each other.I didn't know what to do but tears started forming in my eyes.Not tears of sadness but tears of anger.I decided to give a piece of my mind to both of those backstabbing bitches.I walked over there smoothly."Aubri-".Algee tried to say before I cut him off."Don't Aubrie me shit,how the fuck could you do something like that,you didn't even give me a chance to explain what really was going on but instead you come to the bar with my bestfriend and y'all start kissing each other WTF,and you....I can't believe you Driana,I wouldn't of expect you to do this".I said angrily and disappointed.She started laughing."Hol up Hol up Hol up,last time I checked you told me that you didn't have feelings for him and you didn't even tell me that y'all knew each other".She said all drunk and childish."Shut the fuck up Driana because there was a reason why I said I didn't and its because I knew you had a crush on him,I was trying to be a good friend and back off from him but nah that didn't work but you know what FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU YALL BOTH CAN HAVE EACH OTHER".I shouted."Bri list-".She said before I cut her off."Nah Driana fuck you leave me alone".I said while crying.I stormed out and waited for an uber.

*Algee catches up to her*

Algee POV
I honestly felt bad for everything that just went down.I never seen Aubrie come out like that.That means she's really hurt.Ima try to all to her but I'm pretty sure she's gonna attack me.I saw her crying to herself as she sat on the bench waiting for an uber."Aubrie".I said nervously."Yo what the fuck don't you understand leave me the hell alone".She said while wiping her tears."Can you please stop damn it".I said firmly. She quiet down and looked up at me."Can I explain now".I asked her with an attitude."She rolled her eyes and nodded.I sat beside her."Aigh look after you left the screening, me and Driana started talking more then I asked if she wanted to get a few drinks and we did so then she drank so much and got a little tispy,so once I told her I think we should go she started feeling on me and then she kissed me".I explained."I don't even care who kissed who I just want to go home".She said with her voice cracking."Aubrie I'm sorry she came on to me and I told her to stop".I tried to get her to understand but she didn't listen nor did she care.Her uber pulled up and she gets up."Come on Aubrie".I said while grabbing her hand.She yanked it from me and got in the car.At this point I was so angry and upset I didn't know what to do.So I went back to get Driana and drop her home.

Driana POV
I really hated myself.I can't believe what I did to my bestfriend. She was only tryna do something good even though she liked him too and look at me im being a total slut.I don't know what I have to do for her to accept my apology,I know she hates me And I don't blame her not one bit.I got up and headed to my car until Algee shouted."Driana".I ignored him and kept walking."Driana you can not drive".He demanded."Why not".I said with an attitude."Because your not sober yet".He said as if he was concerned."Yes I am".I said."Gimme the keys".He said firmly.I did what i was told and we both got in the car.He put the keys in and drove."Where do you live".He asked not even looking at me."234 Mission Hills".I said looking down. Honestly the whole ride was awkward. He pulled in my driveway and he got out."Look Algee I'm truly sorry fo-".He cut me off."Don't worry about it igh, let's just put this behind us".He said."Okay".I said while walking in.

*3 months later*

Aubrie POV
I woke up around 11 and realized I was late for singing rehearsals."Oh shit I'm gonna be late".I said to myself.I hurried and hurried did my morning routines and got  dressed. I ran downstairs and left out the house.About 15 minutes later I entered my rehearsal building called "Magic Studios"."Girl you're late".Armani said to me.See Armani and I didn't like each other at first but after a while we became close and now she's like a sister to me,always looking out for me and I do the same for her.That's my bihh.I ran into my rehearsing room and apologized to my producer."I'm so sorry I'm late  Mathew".I said hoping for forgiveness."Yeah yeah let this be the last time".He said.After that I went into the booth and started singing "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston.

*Algee POV*
"Its been months since I've spoke or saw Aubrie.No lie I couldn't stop thinking about her.I've tried calling her but she declined every single one of my calls and texts.I'm damaged bruh,I really need her in my life".I said with my face buried in my hands."Man what you and that girl did wasn't cool and I know Bri said she wasn't into you but she was only doing that for her bestfriend and for you to think its okay to hook up with her bestfriend isn't right".Luke said with all honesty to me."I understand that but I didn't know she was doing that for her bestfriend".I said."But that still Doesn't mean that its okay for you hook up with her bestfriend Algee".Luke continued. I didn't say anything cause I knew he was right."Look man your my bro and I should be pissed at yo ass to but I'm not so just understand that your wrong for this one".He said."Aigh man thanks I really appreciate it,but I really want her in my life and its killing me knowing that she hates every part of me".I said all sad."I know my sister, she acts just like our mom,I know for a fact she doesn't hate you, she's jus hurt but just open up to her and tell her everything you're telling me,trust me she has this soft spot when men open up,she just wants you to be real with her igh man".He said patting my back."Igh man but how am I gonna see her"."Well she should be at work and dyes I'll tell you where she works at".We both laughed and I got dressed and headed out.

*20 minutes later*

Aubrie's POV
I sung some more as my producer recorded me and took notes until Algee walked in.At this point I wanted to run and hug him but I was still hurt so I acted like I didn't want to see him."Algee my man, what's going on brother".Mathew said to him as the greet each other."Nothing man just been busy lately but um can I steal Aubrie for a minute".He said smiling at me."ofc ofc".Mathew indeed.My heart was racing,I really don't know what to say to him but I walked out the booth and I all I could feel was Algee eyes on my body.We both walked out the room into the hallway."I'm so happy to see you".He said nervously while smiling. His smile was so damn sexy as always."Yup".I said as if I don't care."Aubrie are you still upset about what happened".He said like he was dying for me."Not really".I lied."So why aren't you talking to me,you've been avoiding me ever since Bri and I really miss you".He said steeping closer to me putting his hands around my waist."I miss you too".I said while looking down."Then prove it".He said all sexy and seductive.I was staring at his nice pink lips and I couldn't help it.But I kissed him.His lips were paradise. I felt his hands go down smoothly to my butt.And I giggled only cause I'm childish."What time you get off".He asked still kissing me."6".I pulled away laughing."So what does this make us.I smiled instantly."What do you think".I said kissing him once more.We both smiled and went our separate ways.😊

*yayyy lol*
Please vote and I hope y'all enjoyed.I'm trying my best to update a little more quicker.💓  sorry for the typos