Chapter 5

Aubrie's POV
I'm not gonna lie but I miss Driana a lot.I think I should make amends with her.After all she is my bestfriend. I can't stand being apart from her.She's like a sister to me and I love her too much.Ima just call her and invite her over.

📞
Driana-(answers) Hello
Aubrie- Hey
Driana- oh Wassup Bri how you been
Aubrie- I've been okay could've been better
Driana- why what happens
Aubrie- I miss my freaking bestie
Driana- awwww I miss my bestie too
Aubrie- man Dri I'm sorry for everything that happened
Driana- nah girl don't be sorry it was my fault and I promise it won't happen again .
Aubrie- Its okay Dri I still love you no matter what
Driana- I love you to stinkabutt
Aubrie- but girlll I gotta put you on
Driana- girl me too can I come over
Aubrie- bitch when you mean can you,my house is your house and your house is mine
Driana- (laughs) igh I'll be over

*15 minutes later*
Doorbell rings

I was real excited that my bestfriend was coming over. I got up real quick and opened the door and jumped on her.We both fell and laughed."Damn girl what you been eating".She joked."Shut the hell up".I laughed.We got up and went inside.She threw herself on the couch and put the TV on.I sat next to her and I layer on her lap."Girl I gotta tell you something".I said sitting back up."Oouuuu girl spill it".She sad excitedly."I forgave Algee".I said nervously.Her eyes widened."You did?"."Yeah and we're dating".I said while blushing."Awwww go y'all,no lie bri I'm really happy for you".She said truthfully."Thanks girl".I said."But look he came to my job and started pouring out to me".I continued.She smiled."He better not do no dumb shit."Forreal".My phone rang.

📞
Aubrie- Hello
Algee- Wassup baby
Aubrie- (I blushed by the sound of his voice)Nothing much you
Algee- Same here but what you doing tonight?
Aubrie- Well I'm chilling with my bestfriend at my house you wanna come over?
Algee- Wait you and Driana are cool
Aubrie- Ofc we are
Algee- igh well I'll be over and is it okay if I bring Keith?
Aubrie- yeah that'll be great so my bihh won't be lonely
Algee- (laughs)igh we be there in a few but where you live at babe?
Aubrie- oh 290 Mission Hills
Algee- igh

*Hang up*

"Who was that".Driana asked."My baby and he's coming over and he's bringing Keith".I said while smiling."OMG Keith Powers?".She said excitedly."Duhh who else".I joked.She started dancing.We both laughed and waited for them to come.

*30 minutes later*

Algee POV
"Man I'm nervous".I said to Keith as we walked up the steps.He laughed."What you scared for".He asked."I don't even know".I said."Come on man up".He said as he rang the doorbell. Aubrie opened the door."Hey baby".She said as she smiled and hugged me."Hey Keith".She also hugged him."Wassup".We said I'm unison.We walked in and no lie her house was nice asf.I saw Driana on the couch and I got nervous all of a sudden. She got up and gave me a hug."Hey Algee".She said to me."What's going on".I hugged back and she smelled so good.Keith and Bri came out the kitchen and walked over to us."Driana this is Keith,Keith this is Driana".Bri introduced each other.I could tell they liked each other already cause they both smiled at each other right away.I walked over and sat next to my baby while Keith and Driana were sitting next to each other.

Aubrie's POV
I was so happy everything was going well.I was up under my baby and Dri was having a good time with her Lil boo thang."I never knew you could sing baby".He said while rubbing his thumb on my cheek."Yeah I always did ever since I was little,I use to see Luke sing at talent shows,weddings and so much and let's just say my big brother inspired me".I said while gigging."Well are you tryna go far with your talent".He asked in concern."I mean I guess but I'm starting now".I said."Well baby keep doing it because you have a voice of an angel and you need to be recognized and not just as Luke's sister".He said."Aww thanks baby".I said while giving him a kiss."Anytime princess, hey I wanna be alone with you".He said.I wasn't sure if he was tryna be alone to do things or if he actually wanted to be alone."Sure my room's upstairs".I said nervously."Igh baby lead the way".He said while holding my hand.We started walking upstairs."Hmm where y'all going".Keith joked."To be alone".Algee laughed.We continued walking until we reached my room.First thing he did was take off his shoes and got comfortable in my bed.I crawled next to him.He then looked and asked if I was a virgin.Immediately I was nervous because I had a feeling he wanted to have sex but I'm not ready at least I think I'm not.

Algee's POV
"Yeah".She said shyly.I was actually glad she was a virgin."Igh that's good baby".I said while feeling on her."Um Algee I know where your mind's at and I don't think im ready for that".She said nervously."Its okay babygirl I'm not tryna force you to do anything you don't want".I said a little disappointed."Thanks baby".She said.She then came on top of me and started kissing me.We kissed so passionately. Tbh Bri was giving this vibe where she wanted to do it but she said she didn't.She continued kissing me then she started kissing on my neck which felt so good,I can tell he was tryna give me a hickey.

Aubrie's POV
I actually was in the mood but I'm honestly unsure if I want to do it or not but I wanna at least make my baby feel good.So I started sucking on his neck which I figured he liked because he let out a soft moan.So I signaled him to take off his shirt.And he smiled and did so.I then started licking him from his neck down to his abs.I then unbuckled his pants and was about to go down on him but he stopped me."Aubrie wait".He said sitting up. I was confused."What's wrong baby".I asked in concern."You don't have to baby".He said."But I want to,I wanna make you feel good".I said continuing to pull down his pants."Aubrie stop".He said firmly.I then stopped and moved away from him."I'm sorry".I said looking down."Look Aubrie I'm not tryna push you away or nothing but I don't want you doing this okay,let's just wait till your ready and the mood is right".He said holding both my hands.I wasn't mad I actually was happy that Algee wasn't only looking forward to be with me just for that reason.I can tell he really cares about me."Alright baby".I said showing a small smile.He then smiled.

Driana POV
I couldn't believe it but I'm kissing Keith Powers.He lips were amazing and I just wanted all of him right now but I couldn't. He then started kissing my neck in a way that made me want to scream(in a good way)."Keith?".I said trying not to moan."Hm?".He said while kissing and licking my neck."I can't".I said causing him to stop."What's wrong baby".He asked in concern."We're moving to fast,honestly I want to get to know you better,I don't want you using me thinking I'm just ya little side hoe or something".I said while looking down."Nah baby I don't see you as that, look I actually do like you,everything about you babygirl,and I'm sorry for rushing things".He said while rubbing my hands."Awwe thanks".I smiled so hard.

Keith POV
Her smile was amazing.On some real shit at first I did just want to fuck but I can tell she's more than that and she's faithful. I can't do that to her, I actually do like her,I'm bouta just make her my baby. She hugged me and I hugged back."So are we a thing".She asked in concern."Duhh ofc we are big head".I said while joking.She punched me so I gently tackled her."my head may be big but at least i don't got them SpongeBob freckles on my face how bah dat".She laughed so loud and uncontrollably which I found very cute.I was glad that me and Driana could joke with each other like little kids,she had such a great sense of humor.All I could do was laugh."You luck you fine".I said before I kissed her until Aubrie and Algee came down stairs laughing at us."Are we interrupting".Algee joked."Wait so are y'all together".Aubrie asked."Ofc she's my baby".I said smiling while getting off of her."Awwwww".They said in unison."Shut the hell up".I laughed.

Hope y'all enjoyed💓sorry for any typos