Chapter 10

*I'm gonna fast forward the story a little so it doesn't seem like I'm dragging the story😭*

*A month later*

Aubrie POV
Today was the day I was finally gonna see Algee and the boys again.I was extremely excited I didn't know what to do.Their flight arrives in 10 min. so I don't have much time to get there.And yes I drive now so I don't have to keep calling people to take me places.After 5 minutes,I left and drove to the airport.I really couldn't wait to see my baby.I took a deep breath and got out my car and entered the building.I looked around and I didn't see them.I kind of got upset because they were suppose to be here.But then I got a text saying "Turn around😊".I then turned around slowly and saw him standing there with a huge smile on his face.I ran to him and jumped on him not caring who saw."Hey baby".He said to me sounding so damn sexy.I then got off of him and kissed him."I've missed you so much baby".I said to him."I did too".He replied.I looked around and I didn't see the boys including my brother."Hey where's the boys".I asked."They were drunk last night so yeah they'll be here in two hours cause they weren't ready for their flight".He laughed. I shook my head and held his hand as we walked out."Where's Driana".He asked.I smiled."Well shes at work and I don't need her cause I drive now".I replied.His eyes widened up."Yooooo you deadass bri?".He asked all surprised."Yeah baby".I said while smiling.He then rushed in the car and starting drooling over it.I giggled and got in as well.

Algee POV
I can't believe my baby girl got her drivers licence going on.No shade but it's about time😂."So how your month go without me".I asked while she was focusing on the road.She then stopped at a red light."It was stressful honestly".She answered."Awwe I'm sorry baby".I responded while giggling a little bit."Its cool baby as long your back".She said while driving and pulling up to her driveway. Tbh I felt so bad about what happened in London.I know I had to tell her but I couldn't cause I know she'll hate me forever.I got out the car and we both entered her house.I then put my phone and my keys on the table."Baby you want anything to eat".She asked."Um you got fruity pebbles".I asked."Yeah baby ofc".She answered. I went to go watch TV.

Aubrie POV
I was getting ready to fix Algee a bowl of cereal.Until I saw his phone ring.It said Gabrielle,at first I didn't pay it no mind but she kept calling nonstop.Do I got a little suspicious."Uhh Algee,who is Gabrielle and why is she constantly calling".I asked while giggling.He then automatically jumped up and grabbed his phone.He chuckles nervously."Um that's nobody,probably some crazed fan".He answered all weird.So I gave him a look while raising my eyebrow."What?".He asked."It better be just a damn crazed fan".He laughed."Yes baby it is". I'm trying to trust Algee so I'm not gonna go off like how I really want to.I then handed him his bowl of fruity pebbles like he asked."Thanks princess".He said while kissing my cheek."Yeah so how was London baby?".I asked.He acted like he didn't hear even though I was right next to him.I then shrugged him."Algee!!".I shouted."Yes yes Aubrie".He answered like if he was annoyed by me."What's wrong with you  I just asked a simple question😕".I said."It was great!!!".He said with an attitude.I sat there tryna understand why he's acting this way."No Algee for real what's up with you".I asked in concern.

Algee's Pov
I was trying so hard to avoid bringing up London but she just kept bringing it up.Now she's asking me what's wrong and I don't know what to say."Nothing's wrong,I'm just tired".I answered her."Babe I know you,when you're tired you act like a goofball not like a bitch,so tell me what's wrong".She said which I found cute.I guess I had no choice but to tell her.......

*hey guys I'm back and I'm updating as much as I can,as of right now I should be back with my chapters🙂hope you guys enjoyed this one😘