Chapter 15

Algee Pov
"Wait you're Ella Mai".I asked even though I already knew who she was. "Yes I believe I am".She said with her sexy accent while smiling. "I'm sorry once again".I said. "No it's alright we all get clumsy sometimes".she giggled. I admired her beauty and her adorable giggle.I then chuckled. "I'm Algee Smith by the way".I introduced myself. "Hey I think I recognize you from somewhere".She said. "Yeah I know Ne-".She cut me off. "That's it you're song spendin,I'm so in love with that song".She said. At that moment all I could do was smile.i couldn't believe she recognized me for my music instead of my role in the new edition story. "Wow I cant believe you listened to it".I said while blushing a little. She nodded. "Mhmm well we can hit each other up sometime and maybe even collab".She suggested.i smiled. "Dope".We then exchanged numbers. " I'll see you around".I said to her. She then waved. I got into the car feeling as happy as ever and drove home.

Aubrie Pov
Algee was taking way to long so I asked my bestie to bring one for me and turns out I am pregnant. " I'm pregnant".I told her. She squealed." Omg I'm gonna be a auntie".She jumped up and down.I laughed. "But I'm upset Dri".I told her as I sat down. "Why girly".She asked in concern. "What about my career like ima have to put that on pause and I really don't want to".I vented to her." Yeah Bri Bri I know but your baby is more important than that and you know I'll be here every step of the way and besides you'll only have to deal with this 9 months".She tried to cheer me up.

Algee Pov
I finally got home and I was looking for Aubrie until I overheard her conversation.She didn't know I was home so I stood by the door to hear what she was talking about. "And not just my career though to Driana but Algee".She said to Driana. "What about him".Driana asked. "I honestly don't know if I wanna have a kid with him like after the whole cheating thing it's like I'm on edge".She vented. "Bri don't let that get in the way of something special okay people make mistakes but I'm pretty sure he won't do it again".Driana said. "I know but once a cheater always a cheater and tbh I might just have an abortion".She said. I then got angry and barged in the door. "So you gonna throw away my baby huh".I shouted."Algee"."I cant believe you would actually think of something like that, do you know how much I love you and care about you and u wanna throw away our baby because of a mistake I made,look you can do whatever you want Aubrie but your not killing my baby".I shouted while tearing up alittle. "Algee this is my baby too and I'm the one that has to carry it so it's my choice".She said. "So that baby isn't mine,so I don't have a say in this shit".He said sarcastically. "You just don't understand how much you hurt me and I refuse to go through that all over again especially not with my baby".She said. So much rage was filled inside of me. "You know what fuck you Aubrielle".I screamed at her and stormed out with so much anger.

Aubrie Pov
I couldn't believe what Algee just said to me.But he has every right to be mad at me so I'm not even gonna continue. "Are you serious Bri".Dri said to me in disappointment. "Look right now I don't know what I wasn't to do".I said burying my face in my hands." Look whatever your decision is I'm here by your side okay".She said. I then hugged her."I love you".I said."I love you too".*20 minutes later* *phone rings# "Hello".I answered. "BRI ALGEE'S HURT!!!!".Luke screams while crying.I then got nervous. "Okay Luke call down...talk to me what do you mean he's hurt".I asked nervously. "I got a phone call from the hospital telling me that Gee got into a serious car accident and there's a chance that he might not make it".He said while sniffling.I started tearing. "Oh my God oh my God oh my God this can't be true this can't be true.....um Luke im on my way okay".I said while trying to control my crying.After 5 minutes I arrived to the hospital. "Who are you here to see".The receptionist asked. "My boyfriend Algee Smith".I shouted. "Okay miss he's in room 239".She said.I then ran and saw everyone in the waiting room crying.Ralph, Bobby,Ricky,Mike,Ronnie,Johnny,Brooke Payne,Keith,Luke,Woody,Elijah and Yazz bawling their eyes out. "Is he okay".I asked Luke.He shook his head. "He's in a coma".He said. I started screaming and crying. "Noooo my baby....this is all my fault". I said. "How is this your fault".Luke asked. I then explained to him what happened and he just hugged me." Look don't put this all on yourself okay".He said as he rubbed my back. The doctor then walked in. "You guys can see him now".Said the doctor. "Go first Bri".Ralph said. I listened and walked through the door to see Algee laying there. I started crying again.I walked over to him and hugged him. "Algee im so sorry baby I didn't mean for this to happen to you I don't know what I was thinking about throwing away our baby...I'm actually gonna keep the baby at that just please come back to us please".I said while bawling my eyes out.The machine then went blank.............

To be continued
Omg this made me cry while writing this but stay tuned for the next chapter 💕✨