Chapter 11

Aubrie pov
I don't know what's wrong with Algee but he's worrying me."Um Aubrie there's something I should tell you".He said.I started to get so nervous I could feel it was something bad he was gonna say."Algee what is it".I asked in major concern."Promise me you won't get mad".He went on and said."Algee I'm not making any promises just tell me".I said."I may have done something that I wasn't suppose to do".He said while stuttering.I then figured he cheated on me so I started tearing up."You cheated on me".I asked trying to stay strong.He was silent.As much as I tried to trust him and not believe he would do that to me,he did."I knew it,i fucking knew it,yo how could you Algee,how could you,i fucking put all my trust in you and hoped you wouldn't do some dumb shit and I even told ya stupid ass not to do no dumb shit".I said while crying and hitting on him."Baby i di-".He tried to say until I cut him off."I am not your fucking baby and I don't wanna fucking hear it,I'm fucking done with you,I swear to God himself I hate everything in you,you cheating ass bitch".I screamed at him.He was speechless.I continued to go off."And I knew it was that Gabrielle bitch too,she fucking lucky she not here where I'm at cause I would've oouuuuu that bitch lucky".I continued.He then stands up and heads for the door."Aubrie in all  honesty I'm so sorry".

Algee pov
I watched her cry and I hated every part of me for making her do this.I know this would be the end of me and her but i hope she'll put this to her past."GET OUT!!!!".She shouted at me.I then left and waited for an uber.On my way home I teared up knowing that I lost the most perfect girl I could've asked for.*10 minutes later*I finally made it home to see the boys chilling in the living room."Yo wassup Algee".Luke said.I didn't even think on answering him,I just went straight to my room.They all looked at each other.Luke then knocked on my door.I ain't answer so he just walked in."Yo wass going on man".He asked in concern.I didn't want to talk about it but I knew I had to."Me and Aubrie broke up man".I said while breaking down.Luke was shocked."Oh shit really why what happened?".He asked."remember that advise y'all gave me with getting some while we was at London".I asked."Yeah man".He said."Well I fucking took it and I cheated on the most amazing girl in my life and now she's gone".I shouted while crying."Damn Algee,this some crazy shit I never seen you like this but man how she found out".He asked."I told her".I said."I feel you man but I'll try to talk to her and see what I can do for you man I hate seeing my bro like this".I appreciated his help but I knew Aubrie wasn't gonna listen to him, she hates me.

*the next day*

Driana Pov
I rubbed Aubrie's back while she cried on my leg.All she did was cry all night into today.She was honestly heartbroken.and it hurt me as much as it hurt her."I know I know Bri Bri".I said while continuing to rub her back.She then sat up and stopped crying.Her face was redder than a red velvet cake.She sat there in complete silence staring into space.Her phone then rang for the 200th time.She finally picked it up and saw it was her brother.She answered and put him on speaker."Hello".She said with a baby voice."Hey Aubrie how you feeling".He said."Like hell".She answered."I know,I'm sorry about what happened".He said."You don't have to be sorry it's not your fault".Aubrie said."yeah well I think you should talk it out with Algee".he said.Aubrie then got pissed."Are you serious,I am not talking shit out with him,I honestly hope I never see him again".Aubrie shouted.Algee then tried to speak."Aubrie stop your shit we need to talk this out like grown ups".Algee begged."Fuck you Algee".She said so calmly,then she hung up."Damn Aubrie that was harsh".I said to her."I honestly don't give a fuck no more".She said looking so depressed.

W/ Algee
"I told you man she fucking hates me".I said to Luke and the boys.