Chapter 8

*This chapter may be a little short but enjoy💓

Aubrie POV
Today was the day Algee and the boys leave for London and Paris.I was honestly upset that I wasn't gonna see my baby for a whole entire month.I had to get ready and go to the airport.I called Driana to see if she was ready to go.

📞
Aubrie- (calls her)
Driana- (answers)Hello
Aubrie- Hay Dri, you ready?
Driana- yeah girl I'm on my way
Aubrie- Alrighty (hangs up)

Driana POV
I didn't want Keith to leave😫.But he had to and I had to be happy for him.About 10 minutes later I arrived at Aubrie's house.She was already waiting outside and I could tell she's been crying.She walked over to get into the car."Hey girl you okay".I asked her."Noooo".She said while burying her face into her hands.I rubbed her back."Its okay bri they'll be back before we know it".I said as I drove off to the airport.

*30 minutes later *
They arrived

Algee POV
I was looking around for Aubrie and I didn't see her.Until I heard her voice call out for me."Algee".I heard her say.I turned around and opened my arms and she ran into them.She was crying."Don't leave me".She whined."I'm sorry baby but I have to go".I said to her.Luke then came over."I don't get no love either".He joked.She let go of me and hugged him to."Why do you have to leave to Lukey Luke".She whined.We all giggled as she let go.The airport lady called our flight.And Aubrie kissed me so passionately I didn't want get on that plane."I gotta go baby".I said as I pulled away."I love you Algee".She waved."I love you too Aubrie".I said as I got on the plane.

Aubrie's POV
I felt my heart sink as I saw him get on the flight.Driana then came over and comforted me as we watched them take off."I can't believe he's really going".I said trying not to cry."It'll be alright bri bri,let's go shopping maybe that'll make you feel better".She said trying to make me feel better.

*vote and comment beautiful people💓*