Chapter 9

W/Algee & the boys

Algee POV
I was already missing Aubrie,I could really tell that Aubrie didn't want me too leave but I had too.I stared out the window as the plane took off,still watching Aubrie and Driana walk away."Mann we gon have hella fun in Paris".Luke said.The boys responded but I continued staring out the window."Aw cheer up Gee Gee".Elijah said imitating Aubrie's voice.I giggled a little."Shut up".I said."Its gon be mad pretty girls over there".Woody said."Hell yeah".The boys said in unison while dapping each other up.I then turned to Keith and looked at him."You a mess".I told him.He laughed."I'm kidding but you know its gonna be a month without no-".I cut him off."Just stop talking".I laughed."Forreal Algee,its gonna be a month and you know damn well you gonna need some".Elijah said.I thought about that for a second but Aubrie meant so much to me and I promised not to do anything stupid."Man I can't do that to Aubrie".I told him."You damn right".Luke said."But we all men and we gonna need at least something".Luke continued.I grinned."You deadass".I asked."she's my sister but I understand how it feels when you're in the need but there's no one to give it to".He said."Luke's right Gee,we won't snitch on you".Woody said."We bro's right".Keith joined.I smiled."for life".I said.

W/Aubrie

Aubrie POV
Driana took me to go shopping at our favorite mall."Last night took a L but tonight I bounce back".Driana rapped as she was driving and dancing.I couldn't help it but laugh."Ayeee look at that got my baby laughing".She said while pulling up to the mall."Yeah yeah".I said while smiling.We then got out the car and walked into the mall and my happiness entered my life again."Oooou let's go to Victoria Secret".Driana begged."worrrd I need some more matching bras and panties".I said while we walked towards the store."Damn who is thatttt".Driana said."Who".I asked.She then pointed to the boy.And I couldn't believe that it was the waiter from the other night."Oh shit that's the waiter,I was telling you about".I said while trying not be seen."Oh shit he's looking over here".Driana said while looking down trying not to laugh.We rushed into Victoria Secret."He's coming he's coming".Driana said."Damn it".I said to myself."Um excuse me you look familiar".He said to me.I turned around."Yeah you do to,aren't you that waiter".I asked even though I already knew."Yeah but the names Brandon".He said while smiling.And Lort is teeth was super white.I smiled softly."Aubrie".I replied."Nice to see you again,but where ya boyfriend".He asked.I then thought about Algee again."He's on a trip to London then Paris".I said while looking down."Awwe man,well if you ever need some company,I'll be that guy".He said while gently touching my hand.He made me smile."I don't think my boyfriend would be too happy about that".I told him."I mean we not gonna do anything that's gonna make you uncomfortable but we can chill if you need someone to talk to and be there for you".He said.I thought about it for a second."I guess you're right but we're only chilling nothing out of place".I told him seriously."Yeah yeah of course well here's my number".He said while exchanging our numbers."Thanks".I said while walking away."Anytime shawty".He said while biting his lips looking extra daddyish. Oh my goodness I need to stop😂.I walked back to Driana as she was cheesing mad hard."What he say what he say".Driana said jumping up and down."He was like he wanted to keep me company since Algee isn't in town".I said blushing a little."Oooooouuu girlll he is fine,you know very well what that type of company is".She said while laughing."Driana I can't do that to my baby,I already told him that we not gonna do nothing out of place".I said."You right but who knows why Algee and the boys may do over there for a while month".She said."Well I trust Algee so I know he's not gonna do nothing".I said in relief."Mhmm alright ion even trust Keith all the way and you and I know that he's fine SL and other females are gonna think so too and boys like to think with their heads,if you get what I'm saying".She said while looking through the underwear section.I laughed to my hardest."Girl shut yo ass up".I said.*An hour later*.We left the mall and Driana dropped me off."Bye girl,I'll see you later".I said while getting out the car.I then went inside and decided to post myself on snap.