Chapter 13

Aubrie pov

Ever since I seen Algee at the mall I couldn't stop thinking about him. I really wanna talk to him but what he did to me was over the top. Anyway Brandon was suppose to be coming over today.I was glad that I was seeing my baby again.*1hour later the door bell rang*I got up and answered it."Hey baby what took you so long".I asked in concern."It was hella traffic on my way here".He explained to me."Oh alright babe want something to eat".I asked him."Nah I'm fine princess".He said. Once he said that it reminded me of Algee,he always called me that and I love when he did. Oh boy!Here we go with these Algee thoughts. I then laid on Brandon as he watched the game. I went on instagram and saw that Algee was live. I really had the urge to watch his live but I didn't want Brandon to see.....who am I kidding.So I then clicked his name and started watching it and he didn't see my name yet...."I love y'all to".Algee said while reading the comments and smiling his adorable smile. Someone then wrote "Algee your ex girlfriend us in the live".He didn't read the comments until multiple people started mentioning me.He then started reading the comments and tried to avoid them. I felt so hurt knowing that he doesn't want anything to do with me."Um what are you watching".Brandon asked.I quickly got off of his live."Nothing baby".I lied."It seems like you were watching Algee's live".He said sounding a little pissed off."Okay I was".I admitted."You still have love for him don't you".He asked.At that moment I didn't know how to answer that because deep down inside I'm still in love."Yeah".I said while tearing up."Yeah I had a feeling you still would but Aubrie I understand so I'm nit gonna cone down on you".He said."We can still be best friends right". I asked. "Ofc we can bestie".He said while mocking my voice.I laughed and so did he. "Hey I say you should talk to him". He suggested. And he was right. "You right I will"'.

W/ Algee
Algee pov
I honestly didn't care that Aubrie was watching my live.I don't know lately I've just picked up this "idgaf" attitude lately.But a piece of me was still begging for her.Anyways I ended my live and started eating some fruity pebbles,until I got a call from a number that wasn't saved.I didn't answer it but it just kept ringing so I finally did answered.

📞
Algee-*hello*
???-*Uh hey Algee*
Algee-*wait Aubrie*
Aubrie-*yeah it's me*
Algee-"wow uh uh uh how'd you get my number,I thought you erased me out you life"
Aubrie-"no I didn't actually but uh would you like to meet up so we could talk in person"
Algee-"Uh talk,Aubrie I've been trying to reach out to you for years"
Aubrie-"I know and I'm sorry gee"
Algee-"look don't even trip I deserved it,but where do you wanna meet up at
Aubrie-"the restaurant down the street from my house"
Algee-"sounds good"
*hangs up*
I couldn't believe she called.i thought she'd never speak to me again.

W/ Aubrie

Aubrie povIt took the mighty guts to call him

Aubrie pov
It took the mighty guts to call him.But I knew I needed to.I can't let Algee go no matter what I do.He got this spell over me that just pulling me back to him.But anyways I was glad to be seeing him again.*30 minutes later*I finally left the house and walked over to the restaurant.As I entered the restaurant I saw him sitting there looking around for me until we met eyes.I walked over to the table and sat down.We couldn't help but smile at each other.i felt like this is where I suppose to be."you look beautiful Aubrie".He said.I blushed uncontrollably."Thank you,you look handsome yourself".I complemented him."Well thank you".He said while feeling himself.I giggled."I missed you Bri".He came out to me."I missed you to Algee,I realized that I need you in my life".I told him."I need you in my life to Aubrie,and I'm so sorry for making the mistake I made".He said with all honesty."I forgive you gee gee....& even though I said the things I said I still love you so much".I blurted out."Princess, I never stopped loving you either".He said.At that moment I knew Algee is gonna be my forever💍.

Algee pov
No lie all I could think about was laying up under Aubrie.hearing her come out to say this really melted my heart ❤️.I never expected her to say this especially since she said she hated me."But uh I gotta go Algee".She said."Well I could give you a ride".i offered."You sure".She asked."Of course Aubrie".I said.She then said alright and we walked out to the car.We got in and I completely stared at her.I just needed a minute to admire her.I realized that Aubrie is the love of my life,no matter what cI do I can't let her go."Algee why do you keep staring at me".She giggled."I'm just happy to have you in my life".I said getting lost in her eyes.She got lost in mine as well.A minute after staring at each other our lips made contact.I never felt this happy.

*I finally got through with this chapter,y'all should comment some ideas on how y'all would like the rest of the chapters to be,I'm running out of ideas*But thanks for yall support,keep voting and commenting*❤️