Chapter 18

Algee's POV
I had to leave my babygirl this morning...i was called in to do a meeting with Angela Yee.I called Bri several times but she didn't pick up which started to worry me.Right after the meeting was over I stormed out and drove home.After 30 minutes I reached home and saw Aubrie laying on the kitchen floor.I instantly dropped everything out my hand and ran to her. "Aubrie?".I asked.She was breathing. She then jumped up and quickly move away as if she was paranoid. "Babe it's me Algee".I said to her. She then snapped out of it and hugged me and started to cry.I then noticed hella stuff on the floor. "Aubrie what's going on...and be forreal with me".I told her. She wiped her tears. "Algee we gotta talk like seriously".she said. I was nervous. "Igh let's go in the living room".I said as I helped her up and walked her to the living room.

Aubrie's POV
Aw shit.I was scared out my mind to tell Algee what's going on because I know he'll flip.We both sat down.I took a deep breath. "Algee remember when we broke up for those three years".I started off. "Yeah why".He answered. "Well I started seeing this boy named Brandon".I told him. His face expression showed me that he knew something. "So that's who been buzzing your phone last night".He said. "Yeah".i said. "Don't tell me you messing around with him still".He asked sounding nervous. "Really Algee I'm freaking pregnant and the only person I'm in love with is you now hush and listen".I said.he stayed quiet. "Well Brandon is the waiter from the restaurant we went to before u left to London".I said very nervously. He then jumped up. "Wait you serious right now Aubrie".He asked and by the tone of his voice I could tell he was pissed. "Babe just listen please".I said as I started to tear up. "Nah Aubrie you was with that nigga bruh and you know ion like him...if it was some random nigga I ain't know about then it would be different".He shouted. I then got pissed. "Oh really says the person who fucked another bitch WHILE we was together did you forget that".I shouted back. He then stayed quiet. "Did you fuck him".He then asked me. I rolled my eyes. "Yes Algee i did".I said. "So this nigga had the opportunity to get between your legs Aubrie come on baby girl really".He said sounding disappointed. "Gee we weren't together".I said sounding frustrated. "Yeah but that nigga though out of all people babe".He said while throwing himself on the couch. "I know and fucking regret it so much".i said sitting next to him. "But I know there's more so what's up why he blowing up your phone".He asked sounding concern. "He just popped up trying to be in my life again and I told him that I'm with u and I'm pregnant and he said he's not going anywhere....so this morning I woke and went downstairs and saw him sitting in the kitchen drinking our orange juice then he started saying that the baby is his and not yours so when I tried to throw things at him he choked me and threatened to to pack my stuff and go with him or else he's gonna kill me and the baby".I said sounding scared. "WAIT THIS NIGGA WAS IN MY FUCKING HOUSE  AND PUT HIS HANDS ON MY WIFE...OH HELL NAH LEMME SEE YA PHONE RIGHT FUCKING NOW".he demanded. "Algee please don't do anything stupid please".I begged. He completely ignored me. "AUBRIE GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE IM NOT GONNA ASK AGAIN".He shouted. I then handed him my phone and dialed Brandon.

Algee's POV
The phone rang. I was sooooooo hot. I wanted to murder this nigga.i just need this bitch ass nigga to answer the phone. After couple rings he answered. "Hey babygirl".He answered. "YO YA BITCH ASS CAME INTO MY HOUSE AND PUT YA HANDS ON MY FUCKING WIFE...WHERE YOU STAY AT NIGGA".I shouted.He laughed which made me more hot. "Here comes ya little bf to the rescue well I got news for you that's my bitch and most importantly that's my baby she carrying".He said. "WHERE YOU STAY AT".I asked as I ignored what he said. "Tough guy...ighh I'll be over there shortly".He said as he hung up the phone. "Babe I don't want you to get hurt...you just came out the hospital couple days ago".She said. "Fuck that..he really fucked up now".I said as I went to reach for my gun. Her eyes widened. "Baby no put that shit away".She came over to me. I was too heated to even listen to what she was saying. "Aubrie move".I said calmly to her.She did as I told her. *bangs on the door* i then rushed to the door and opened it. "Wassup pussy asss nigga".He said as he walked in. I then swung at him punching him in his face.He punched me back and we both continued fighting until I had his punk ass on the floor. I then pulled out my gun and put it in his face. "Yo man chill out".He pleaded. "Nah fuck that you came into my fucking house and put ya hands on my fucking wife and threatened her and my baby...you deserve to die bitch".I said. "Ight Ight man I'm sorry".He begged. I laughed. "Oh so now niggas sorry fuck all that".I said.Aubrie then came over to me and snatched the gun out my hand. "YO AUBRIE WTF".I shouted. She then pull the trigger shooting Brandon straight in his forehead.My mouth dropped open and I couldn't believe what just happened....