Chapter 6

~Jamie's POV

"Hello everyone, my name is Coach Walker, and I am the coach here at Harmic," He said in a loud voice while smiling.
"The girls' locker room is to the left when you enter the buiding, and the boys' locker room is to the right."

"I will pass out your gym clothes and make sure to wear them properly, no complaining once you get them," He continously said.

"You can come straight into the gym after you change using the door that's attached to your locker room, meet me in the gym in 10 minutes,"

"Here, these are the gym suits," Coach Walker said.

To be honest, I think Coach Walker looks perfect for Mrs. Teran. Even though she's married. Sorry, I just really like shipping teachers with other teachers; it's really fun to do.

Coach Walker called out our names, and we got our gym uniforms one by one.

The shirts were light blue, and it had 'HARMIC' in white on the left top of the shirt.
Very simple.

The pants were dark navy, and they were loose and soft.
Very comfortable.
Everyone started chatting once they got their uniforms.

"Jamie Minuet," Coach Walker said.

Everyone got quiet. I stood up, and I slowly walked up to the coach and got my gym clothes.

Everyone was staring at me as I sat down, and they started whispering straight after.
My face was twisted into annoyance.
Would they stop? I mean, isn't this enough?

Then every boy and girl got called to get their gym clothes, and people were still excited by them, they were overly happy.

"Now, everyone, your gym clothes have your locker number written on the tag of your shirt, so remember to check that, the passcode for your lock is your fingerprint," Coach Walker said.

"I have nothing else to say, go ahead and go to your locker rooms," He said.

With that, everybody ran towards the locker rooms.

I stood up slowly, and I saw that Adrian was here as well.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Adrian said back.
Then he turned and went to the boys' locker room.

He has a slim, tall but a bit broad figure.
He looks like he could be a good runner.

I turned and opened the door and went inside the girls' locker room.

It was huge!
As soon as I entered, I was hit with a odor of fresh laundry.
The showers were clean and white, no mold visible.
The lockers were half the size of doors, and they were wooden. I guess the history here goes far.

Everyone was rushing to get to the gym.
There were only 10 girls in here including me.
That's not a lot of people.

I mean, there's only 50 girls in this whole school after all.
Only 100 students in this school from all around the world.
Now that is too few of people, but the buildings here look very polished so that's a prodigy school for you.

I rushed to my locker, which was #1 mostly because I was the president, and I opened the lock using my finger since it's a fingerprint lock and changed rapidly.

I looked in the huge mirror, and I looked pretty okay.

I went towards the door leading to the gym, and I entered.

My gym was huge, too!
There were no windows, but you could fit a whole soccer field in here.
The ceiling was flat and so was the ground.
The gym was white also.