Chapter 14

~Jamie's POV

I hurried up the stairs of Holn to my room. I opened the door, but Paige wasn't there.

Right outside the door, I heard some voices.
It was Anais.

"Anais, have you seen Paige?" I asked.

"She's probably in the school library again, working on her composition," Anais said.
"That said, I need to work on mine also, I'll catch ya later."

"Oh, ok thanks," I said.

I adore Paige's determination. I never have enough confidence to push myself. I always cried whenever I could never get something right in piano, but I kept on going, my feelings went into my music, so that's why they're mostly sad.

My music reminds me of the lonely times, but it makes me happy to feel the sad times and what I've gotten through and how it's all better now.

I went back into the room as I heard swift movement behind me.

I sort of have a quick reflex, so I punched the person behind me and glared.
I saw that it was Tyler.

TYLER?! Why in the world would he be in the girls' dorm?

Anyways, I need to get him out of here.
I held him princess style and went into my room. He looked a bit frustrated, and he sort of shifted closer to my chest and grabbed my sleeve.

"Dad, don't leave...," Tyler muttered out.

I looked at him as he stopped talking and went back to his frustrated expression.

I felt a wave of sympathy so I ruffled his spft blue hair, and his expression turned into a calm one.

I smiled as I hurriedly opened my room door and went in. I locked the door behind me.

My phone bleeped.

I gently put Tyler down onto my bed as I turned my phone on.

×××××××
PAIGE
Sorry but, could you tell
Britten that I'll be late today working
on my composition?

JAMIE
Sure, sure. Yeah, just don't
overwork yourself.
×××××××

Great. This fits in with the timing.

I looked at Tyler as he was sleeping soundly.
He sort of muttered a bit as he woke up suddenly and got up.

"Ow, why am I here?" He said softly as he rubbed his head and rubbed his red eyes gently.

It was an adorable sight. He looked around and stopped when he saw me.

"How did I end up here?" He said confused.

"Uh, I heard something behind me so I punched it, and it turns out that it was you," I said nervously. "Sorry."

"Oh..., uh, it's ok," He said quietly, going back to his monotone expression.

"So, can I ask what happened?" I asked.

"Sure.....," He said slowly.
"So what happened was, the boys were having this party at the boys' dorm, Gear, and they were playing games."

"It was very loud, and it might've disturbed my sleep so I decided to tell them to be quiet, but then suddenly, someone put something in my mouth, and I guess it had alcohol in it because I was feeling drowsy," Tyler continued to speak in a calm tone.
"Something usually happens when I get like this, but I'm not sure what, and the next thing I know, I'm in the girls' dorm, Holn."