Chapter 12

~Jamie's POV

I probably looked like an idiot. I mean why do I always trip myself in the most unnecessary situations?

Mark and I were lying on the floor with my head on his chest. Dang, I could feel abs- I meant to say that Mr. Mike is witnessing this, and I need to get up.

I stood up and wiped the dust off my jeans.
I held a hand out and said,"Sorry for that Mark, are you okay?"

He stood and turned his head suddenly, the back of his head facing me, and then he said a bit angrily,"I'm fine, thank you for asking."
My hand was still hanging.

Then Mark grabbed his pass off the floor and left before anyone could do anything.

I sighed.
"Sorry you had to witness that Mr. Mike, I shall be leaving now," I spoke in a confused tone.

"Oh, it's fine, and are you alright?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm fine, definitely," I said in a cheerful tone.

"Okay...," Mr. Mike said and then handed me a pass for my next class.
What was my next class? Oh yeah, it was physical education.

Won't I be meeting Mark again? Oh, great.
Well, whatever, if I did anything to piss him off, which looks like I did, then he can tell me himself.

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door, squinting a bit because of my fair but faulty eyesight because someone apparently stepped on them.

I sighed once more. What if I really did something to piss him off?
I then shook my head and tried to stop thinking about it.

I just thought about Felix and Finn. They were interesting, hopefully we'll play a sport together again, I've never been that pumped up in my life in the last time that I've played tennis.

Mark, hopefully your anger will go away soon. I'm sorry about whatever I did.

Then I sighed for what I hoped it was the last time that I would sigh.

~Mark's POV

I was running to physical education because I was hot. My heart feels like something I've never felt before. I feel so hot and sweaty.

Hopefully I didn't say something in a mean way while I was in there because I tend to get mad whenever I'm sweating because I'm hot.

But, Jamie's head on my chest just gave off a whole different feeling in my chest.

I feel myself just melting. Sure, I've been with a lot of girls and dated them, but this is the first time this feeling appeared in my chest.

I felt warm, and I blushed again.
I held my chest tightly and smiled.

I feel happy that I could see Jamie again and watch her determination on her face as she does a sport.

Thank you, Jamie for making me feel this way, I don't think anyone else could make me feel this way.

Then I entered the boys' locker room with a big smile on my face.

"Oi, what are you smiling for, Mark?" One of my friends asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm just happy," I said.

Then I noticed that everyone was upstairs at the gym, I needed to change quickly.

But I think I might've found someone that I like.

~Jamie's POV

I stumbled into the girls' locker room as I saw all the girls huddled into a circle.
They were loud and squealing all over the place.