IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

DON'T SKIP THIS!

Let's get to the point.
If you read 'Chapter 12' before June 7, 2017 (06/07/2017), then please read 'Chapter 12' again.
If you haven't then feel free to skip this. ^^

I have made SOME CHANGES that will be very effective to the story.
OR
If you choose not to read 'Chapter 12' then I'll tell you the changes below, but I prefer if you read 'Chapter 12' again because some of the dialogue has changed, but it's your choice.

>>The global group chance for the competition, Harmonia, is only available this year. There were no other groups or stuff like that.
For clarification, Opalis, Trix, Lucki, Sassy7, etc do not exist anymore. Forget that I even typed that.
-The prizes for the students in the year before in Harmonia was to explore all of Europe.
In the year before that, the students could meet all the celebrities they wanted or go to all the anime conventions.

>>In the information that I typed above in the parentheses, in the very last paragraph starting with 'In the year before that,' you should have noticed that there were 2 (two) choices. They could meet the celebrities or go the anime conventions.
-This is because Mr. Sill (Caleb Sill, the principal, and the person who Jamie saw playing the piano in 'Prologue') saw that some of the students preferred something else other than the prize.
-

I think that is it. If there was anything else that I forgot or any questions, please don't hesitate to tell me.

I appreciate my readers' concern and hopefully you weren't confused on my clarification.

ONE MORE REMINDER
>FIRST-YEAR: GREEN TIE [Cody,Adrian,Protagonist Jamie]
>SECOND-YEAR: BLUE TIE [Tyler,Finn&Felix]
>THIRD-YEAR: RED TIE [Mark]
>FOURTH-YEAR: PURPLE TIE
>FIFTH-YEAR: BLACK TIE

And sorry if I was too extra in this chapter~ ^^

THANKS FOR READING!!!
-Gia