Chapter 11

~Jamie's POV

I entered my composing class, but it was very noisy. Everyone was chattering and playing around. Isn't Mrs. Teran like really strict or something? Is she even here?

Looking around, I didn't see Mrs. Teran anywhere. Then my eyes fluttered to my desk.

I saw almost every girl talking to Mark.
I rolled my eyes and started walking in their direction. I could barely see because I didn't have my glasses on, but I could make out their figures.

I slammed down my bag on my desk while pushing some girls, and they all gasped and scattered away once I sent them glares.

Ugh. I was having a slight headache.
I sat in my chair and tried to avoid the small stare from Mark.

"So, uh, bad day?" He asked me in his deep voice. Immediately, I felt tense.
Why do hot boys like him always have good voices? And why are girls attracted to these people? And why am I asking questions to myself?
It's just not fair. They could lose everything they have, but people will still like them because of their looks.

Oops. I think I'm thinking too much. I just had an anger spasm.
I then remembered that Mark had asked me a question, and that I just left him hanging.

"Um, sort of," I said while lying my head down towards the direction of Mark.

We made eye contact, and we just stared at each other for what felt like a very long time.

Then someone came into the room.
We then noticed that we, Mark and I, were staring at each other so we blushed then looked away.
That was a bit awkward.

"Hello, my name is Mr. White, and I will be your substitute for 3 months," The man who came in said.
"Mrs. Teran is apparently having personal issues she has to deal with right now, so she will not be available."

The man had blonde hair with bright purple eyes, and he seemed to be the strict but gentle guy. He also had the ideal body type for guys. Broad shoulders and muscular.

Wait, White? Wasn't White Mark's last name? I looked over to the man again while actually seeing his handsome features.
Gah. Makes me feel weird when I think of the word 'handsome'.

Aren't I handsome? Lol just kidding. But I am a bit more on the masculine side, I have to say.

I looked over to Mark and saw his purple eyes with confusion, but also delight.
His ruffled his gray hair and stared at the man.

Then everyone in the class looked over to Mark, then the man. Then Mark, then the man again.

Mr. White sighed.
I guess he caught on?

"I see that you guys have noticed my similarity to Mark here," He said.
"I am his older brother, 5 years older."

Then everyone just stared.

"Since you might get me confused with calling me Mr. White, feel free to call me Mr. Mike, my first name," He said.

Then everyone started whispering to the person next to them, stealing glances at the substitute teacher.

"I will grade each and every one of the composed pieces my way individually, and I will call your name out once I have judged them," Mr. Mike said in a confident tone.
"You may whisper while I grade."

Our classmates started whispering all at once, and they stole glances at the new substitute.

Of course, who wouldn't want to talk about the brother of hottest guy in the class?
I rolled my eyes.