Chapter 13

~Jamie's POV

As I finished one page of arranging a melody and adding a beat, I saved the file into 10 flashdrives and my laptop and then shut it down.

You never know when one of your flashdrives go missing or broken.

"Come down for dinner, girls!" I heard Britten yell out.

Paige suddenly awakened with a snort and a stumble.

"Come on, Paige, let's go to dinner!" I said happily while tickling her arm.

"Who....what? When, where, why, how?" She said with a very tired and confused expression.

"Let's. Go. Down. To. Dinner," I said word by word.

"Huh, okay," Paige responded.

I felt happy today so I decided to give her a smile and patience.

"Come on, it's time to go," I said softly.

Paige suddenly smiled and said,"Since you said it like that, I'll go."

Then I grabbed her hand, ran out the door, and rushed downstairs.

I jumped for a bit in the living room then I got caught by Britten.

"Ladies, I know you're excited for dinner, but let's get down to a medium, shall we?" She said with a slightly scary smile.

Her black hair was let down and her sharp black eyes stood out plus her pale skin. This made her look like a ghost.
Why am I thinking all of these things all of a sudden? I don't know.

"Yes, ma'am," Paige and I said at the same time before going to the buffet and finding something to eat.

Then we sat at our table that we sat in last time. Anais was there, the two girls were gone, and Cassy took their place.

Anais had her light brown hair curled and her hazel eyes were bright.

Cassy had a short blonde bob and green eyes. She was tall, but petite. Also she had something big going on that was attached to her chest...

"Hey guys!~" I exclaimed.

"Well someone's energetic," Anais said with a grin.

"What up?" Cassy said in her slight sassy tone.

"Have you guys started on your work for Harmonia, yet?" I asked.

Paige widened her eyes.
"Wait, the news of Harmonia is out already?!" She shouted.

"Yep," I said with a smile.

"Then I need to hurry up and start right now!" She said with big worry in her eyes.

She hurriedly ate her food and ran upstairs.

"Why is she so pumped up?" I asked.
"I mean it's Harmonia and everything, but I think that's a little too much."

Anais and Cassy both looked at each other and sighed.

"I mean it's not her fault, she actually has a reason," Anais said.

"She was runner-up during her first-year and second-year in Harmonia," Cassy said.
"At least, that's what I heard."

That must be terrible. Being so close to winning, but then not winning.

"But doesn't she still have a few years left?" I said with confusion.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, you can only enter Harmonia 3 times in the 5 school years you have," Anais said.