1. Television .

"Tyler Joseph is missing. Have you seen him?"

(Josh POV)

It was 3:28am.  It was summer, I had just graduated high school and going to sleep at a reasonable time was the very last thing I had wanted to do. I spent years and years of my life getting up, just to go to a place where I had no intentions being at. 

Now, I have an apartment where I grew up; Columbus, Ohio. I have enough money to keep me going for awhile, thanks to my mother having a fairly good paying job to provide me for a year or two. Not much, but it's enough to get me by until I know what I want to do with the rest of my life.  I was laying in bed with my television on and I was on my phone. I was scrolling down my feed and looking at pictures of all the people I went to school with.  

They were on their "rich dad boats" and sitting on beaches at God knows where. In the moment, it was just myself. I had no worries at all.  All of these pictures made me think of high school. I didn't miss it that's for sure, but I definitely missed some of the people.

  My best friend ended up going away to another state for college, we talked a lot when he had left, but that slowly changed to just a text or two a month.  
My ex girlfriend, Debby, ended up moving with her new boyfriend to California.  Our breakup wasn't as traumatic as people would think.  Constant arguing over the most ridiculous things, like how I keep dying my hair, and keeping secrets between one another didn't help at all. I didn't even really keep any secrets, just that I wasn't going to college right away, or at all. I wouldn't move away with her, which was another factor in the break up.

Although I did love her, it just didn't hurt as bad as I though it would have.  In the middle of us fighting, she had ended up going behind my back with some other person in my grade. At this point in our relationship, I had no more fight left in me. I just couldn't fight anymore.  I had ended the relationship when my best friend told me, and since then I have been less stressed out.  

There was this other kid, he didn't talk much. His name was Tyler Joseph.  He was the same age as me, and did fairly well in school, as far as I could tell. He was always getting complimented by teachers, I guess anyways.  He was never really the happiest either, and always walked around staring at the floor, headphones in and only focusing on getting from one class to another. He lived across the street from me too, he was usually home alone. Every now an then I could hear yelling, I didn't know exactly who or what it was, so I just let it go by.  One time in class we were partnered up. He was a pretty cool guy,  as far as I could tell from that day in class.  I always had the thought of becoming his friend, but I just didn't know how weird it would be.  Or something like that.

Time seemed to by quick, and it was already 4:30am. I had put my phone down, ready to go to sleep. I had remembered that my television was on, and I was not a fan of watching the News. I was about to turn it off when I couldn't fine the remote. Of course. I'm looking through my blankets, under my pillows, and under my bed. I spot it across the room on my drums. As I make my way back to my bed, I overhear the News say something about a missing boy. I let it go over my head, which for myself is very odd.  It didn't come to my attention until it mentioned something familiar.

"A missing person has been reported here in Columbus, Ohio. He is average height, small frame, and 18 years old. Tyler Joseph is missing, have you seen him?"