9. Holding On To Him .

(Tyler POV)

(Tyler POV)

Josh is finally here. I feel safe. I really do. I keep holding onto him like hes the last thing ill ever hold onto. He finally got me to stop crying. I'm crying for a bunch of reasons that I can't name at the moment. Josh insists that I sit down an explain myself. I explain everything; my father, school, being at home, why I went missing. He looks at me like i'm an expensive piece of art, like at any moment, something could happen to me an I would be gone again. I am still curious as to why he decided now to become associated with me, an not months ago when we spent 6 hours a day in the same building.

I work up the confidence, and begin to ask him questions that I hope he is able to answer. And I hope he doesn't think i'm some weirdo afterwards. 

"Why did you decide now?" He looks at me, confused.

"Whatcha mean, decide now?" He gives me those eyes. God those eyes.

"Why did you decide now would be the time to care and not care months ago when we first talked?" 

He looks around, biting his lip as if that would help him find the answer. He looks up at me again, and I brace myself for what the answer really is.

"I have always.." He pauses. "Tyler I have always, cared about you. Ever since that day we met, I have cared. There was something about you that just, that just sparked some interest in me. Like, this boy right here has something special about him. I do not know what, but there is something. And I didn't know if I wanted to find out. I was afraid to find out who you really are. An I know I should be ashamed for that, because I feel that if I was around then, then this could of been prevented. You could be home in bed right now, not in a dark abandon house in the middle of nowhere."  He starts to choke up a bit.

I try to gather up all the words he just spoke to me. It's all new. Tears have made their way onto my cheeks again, only for Josh to wipe them away.

 "I forgive you, Josh."

He looks at me confused.

"Why would you forgive me?. I should of been there for you."

He is right, but he could of never stopped Blurryface.

"You couldn't of stopped Blurryface."

He gives me a puzzled look at the word. Blurryface.

"Josh, Blurryface is what controls me sometimes. My thoughts, my actions, everything sometimes. Blurryface told me you weren't coming. When you called out, I thought he was playing tricks on me again. I thought you weren't real. But you are here, and Blurryface cannot deny that. He is the one that keeps me awake at night, he is the reason for me being so afraid sometimes. He is the reason why I look at myself, and think "Why am I alive". He is my every bad thought, and you would of never been able to get rid of him. Because he is always with me Josh. Blurryface is always with me."

He looks at me with a sad expression on his face. He puts his arm around me and pulls me in for a hug.

"I will always be here Tyler. From now on, I am here for you. Okay? I promise. I am here for you."

And I believe him. I believe what Josh is saying. I feel as if I am safe. I never want to stop holding onto him. He is here, this moment will forever be a memory of something that hopefully starts something much much bigger.

Even though we are just starting to come together, I think to myself, I might be falling inlove with Joshua William Dun.