10. Before You Start Your Day .

(Josh POV)

(Josh POV)

Before the days ahead of start, Tyler wanted to be honest.After Tyler told me everything, all I wanted to do was hug him. This Blurryface, I wanted to keep him safe from it, even if I couldn't keep him totally safe. I wanted to try for him. Tyler had told me about everything that caused him to come out here. He didn't mention it, but at one point I seen him arms. Pale rosy scars were on his skin. I could only wonder if he was ever going to tell me about them, but I figured it was best to never bring it up unless he did. 

We sat an talked in the abandon house all night, learning about each other's lives more than I ever thought. I told Tyler everything about myself, and all he could do was smile at me. A random thought came to my mind, "I wonder if Tyler would ever have feelings toward me."   I immediately push this thought about. I had a girlfriend, I can't be gay. I can't just like, all of a sudden have feelings for someone who was a total stranger a few hours ago. Or could I ?

It is 2:00am, and we are laying on the hood of my car staring up at the stars. Since this house is in the middle of nowhere, there are no buildings are cars around, causing the sky to be crystal clear, showing millions of stars. I look over at Tyler, an he's smiling at the sky. 

"Tyler?"

He looks over an his smile goes away, "Yeah Josh?."

"Do you ever plan on going back home?."

He looks at me with a look I have never seen. It gives the answer away.

"Uh, no actually. I wanted to leave for good. There was nothing there that was good for me, nothing that gave me hope. Well, except you of course."

I feel my cheeks warm, but thankfully it's dark out so maybe he wouldn't notice. I'm quiet, which he notices.

"Why do you ask?."

I bite my lip, looking for the most honest answer possible. 

"Well, I don't want to just leave you out here. I don't want to leave you alone, Tyler. I mean, you could come live with me, but I know you want to be out of Columbus." I sigh, and we look back up at the sky. In the same moment, I get the most spontaneous idea I have ever thought of.

"Well, what if we go back, I'll get my things and sell my apartment. I have some money my mother gave me when I graduated. We can get an apartment away from Columbus, just you an I." 

Tyler's head turns towards me so quick that I was afraid the poor boy would hurt himself. He seemed extremely shocked and extremely happy at the same time. He was as shocked as I was because it was definitely something I did not expect.

"A-are you serious?. Would you really?.." Tyler starts to tear up, I can see a tear leave the corner of his eye.

"Yes Tyler. I really would. I want you save. And I will do anything to keep you safe."

Tyler was smiling, and it was a smile that was real. It was light. It was truly the happy Tyler. At the moment, there was no such thing as Blurryface. It was just me, Tyler, and millions of stars. I yawn, and so does Tyler. His eyes seem to keep closing more and more.

"Tyler, come on. You're falling asleep. Just lay down in the backseat, i'll start the drive back to Columbus to get my things."

Tyler automatically agrees, and plops himself down in the back. I give him a blanket that I kept in my trunk, and I turn up the heat. By the time I drive off the dirt road, Tyler is somehow, already asleep. He's curled up with the blanket tucked all around. He looked like a burrito from Taco Bell.

  I laugh to myself, and continue the very long drive back to Columbus.

I love his boy.