19. Bliss .

(Tyler's POV)

(Tyler's POV)

It was 3:30am an I woke up. I sat up a bit, making sure to move slowly, not to wake Josh. I smooth out the white sheets that are covering our bodies. I look around the room, rubbing my eyes before looking at Josh.

He's so peaceful when he sleeps.

We spent the night at a hotel that overlooked the city. It seemed to never sleep. Although, I have heard that there are many more cities that are like this. I dream of seeing them one day. With Josh, of course. I hope for a lot of things with Josh:

A long, happy life.

Having a dream house, fully customized to our liking. Maybe even having a house built specifically for us. (But of course, that would require a impossible amount of money. Where we would get that kind of money, I have no idea.)

Possibly getting away from Ohio. Far away.

I just want a lot of things with Josh. I feel better with Josh.

We decided that even though we weren't officially married, we would get married back home in Columbus. We didn't want anything big; we decided we would get married at City Hall. Simple but sweet. That's all I could ever need. I was going to officially be Josh's.

I stared out the window, watching the lights of the city, and the cars scurrying by. The moon was behind another building, but I could see it creep out from the side. It illuminated the room, and it gave it such a blissful feeling.

Josh was fast asleep; his snoring was the only noise throughout the room. He moved from laying on his back to his stomach. The sheets shifted down his body, his bare bum peeking out from the sheets.

I looked over an giggled; all I could remember was last night.

It was love at it's finest. It wasn't just quick, messy sex. We made love. I wrapped my arms around myself and thought back.

His soft pink lips seemed to have pressed against every inch of my body. Pink-purple marks were left in the places that were only meant for Josh to touch; my neck, my collarbones, my chest, my stomach, and my lower waist an hips.

I ran my fingers over the marks on my stomach an felt my face turn red.

Joshie was gentle with me. He asked if I was uncomfortable with anything, asking for consent before do anything that he thought might discomfort or harm me.

When we were finished, we took a shower together. It was one of those fancy showers that made the water fall from the ceiling, like rain. We stood there for awhile, just staring at each other while the water dripped off of our bodies. I ran my fingers through his red-almost-pink hair, covering his head and upper body with bubbles. He did the same to me, and before we had gotten out, we stood there for a little more.

Josh looked me in the eyes and told me he loved me, before taking my hand and bringing it up to his soft lips and kissing the top of it.

I looked back up at Josh, seeing those perfect pink lips slightly opened. His hair in a knotted mess. He had trails of scratches from his neck to the bottom of his back.

It was pure ecstasy last night. I would remember it forever. After all, we did become engaged yesterday. What a beautiful day.

I slid back down under the covers, moving closer to Josh. I kissed his nose, before settling under the covers and drifting back to sleep.

-

10:00am

-

I woke up to an empty space beside me. It was worrying at first, unsettling even. I sat straight up, scared at where Josh could of gone. Did he leave me? Did he decide he didn't want this after all? Did he finally realize how much of a hassle i'll be?.

"Josh?.." I say quietly. My lip quivering, I cross my arms around myself to comfort myself. It didn't work.

"Joshua?.." I say a little bit louder, the sound of worry in my voice.

I look down at my lap an sniffle. I don't know where Josh is. I don't even know where he went. I begin to feel something shaking me. I can't tell what it is, but someone is talking to me. It sounds, Blurry.

"Tyler?.. Ty baby i'm here. Look at me. Ty?."

I snap out of it. Josh is here. Josh is here, he is here.

I look at him and practically jump on him. I wrap my arms around his neck an he falls onto the bed.

"I-I thought y-you left Josh.. I-I thought you d-didn't want this a-anymore. That you r-realized you don't w-want me.." I'm crying into his shoulder. Josh must of just woke up because he was changing.

"No baby, no I'm not going anywhere. Don't you worry. I'll always be here. Always. I promised. I'll promise it again if you need to." Josh pulls away an wipes the tear from my eye. "Don't worry baby. I'm all yours. Always gonna be around for, always gonna be with you."

I nodded at him an watched as he sat down beside me. He put his arm around me, pulling me close to him. I shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly, but I get so scared of the thought of Josh leaving. He's all I've for awhile. He's made me so happy. He's so sweet. Too many reasons to name, but they all were accounted for when I told him yes yesterday.

Joshua William Dun is pure bliss to me. And I wouldn't want it any other way.